No announcement yet.

Found on Road : Want to return to owner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just an idea. You might contact police in that area and see if any reports were made. Good for you trying to find the owner.

Comment

I’ll bet there’s already been a butt chewing somewhere over that. Good on you Coach !

Comment

Could also be lost booty from a theft. Person who lost it might not even know it's gone yet. Hope you are able to get it back to the rightful owner.

Comment

I watched one of those big black plastic rolling tool boxes roll off a flatbed. I stopped. Threw it in my truck and chased the guy down. Pulled up next to him at a stop light and hollered to him that his toolbox rolled off his trailer. He said thanks, shot me the finger and drove off when the light changed. I ended up with some nice tools and I am sure he was kicking himself in the rear when he got to where he was going.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
            Home builders in Texas these days don't know how to use the tape, let alone any of the other stuff.
            It's the same in GA. Most either don't know or don't care or both.

My partner and I are old school.

We can basically do it all.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
              Home builders in Texas these days don't know how to use the tape, let alone any of the other stuff.
              This is the funniest thing iv read today on the gs

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
                I watched one of those big black plastic rolling tool boxes roll off a flatbed. I stopped. Threw it in my truck and chased the guy down. Pulled up next to him at a stop light and hollered to him that his toolbox rolled off his trailer. He said thanks, shot me the finger and drove off when the light changed. I ended up with some nice tools and I am sure he was kicking himself in the rear when he got to where he was going.
                That might be the best instant karma story I've ever read. I'd smile every time I used the tools.

Comment

Good job, nice of you to take the time to find the owner

Comment

may want to post it on FB page "Liberty Hill 78642" may be some one local...or some one passing through.

Comment

I office in liberty hill very close to that location . There was wreck involving multiple cars there right before lunch time .

Comment

The guys boss posted on the Lampasas FB page about him losing his tools. He's basically out of work until he gets more tools. You may look on there to get the guys name.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
                          Hahahaha!! That’s hilarious

Comment

I bet his wife tossed it out. I have a bunch of crap like that and my wife is always telling me you don't us it get rid of it. I tell her someday I may need that stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post
                              The guys boss posted on the Lampasas FB page about him losing his tools. He's basically out of work until he gets more tools. You may look on there to get the guys name.
                              Do you have a link or anymore information? I tried to look on that page, but I dont know if I am in the right spot. Thanks for the information and I will check it out further.

Comment

Coach, go to Lampasas county breaking news and information Facebook page. On that page search “tools”. A guy named Jason McGuffy posts that his buddy lost a “tool bag” between Nix rd and Ave B. Not sure if it is same incident or not.

***Dont believe it is related. The guy said it is a bag of linemen’s tools
                                Last edited by bklem; 10-30-2020, 02:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X