Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    Do some research.

It is legal if you have a prescription. The prescription is very hard to get. I believe currently it is only for epilepsy in Texas.

Hemp oil is what they are selling in the shops here. If you do not think hemp oil is different from CBD I can't help you.
    The MLM scams sure make it difficult to understand.

Comment

Every store in Texas. Lol. I mean I guess there could be some stores that actually have full spectrum cbd oil on the shelf.....but both parties would be committing felonies.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I bought mine out of Colorado. It seems to really help me with overall mood. I don't have any "real" reason to take it but overall I can feel a difference. I'm not sure of the legality of CBD oil in Texas, but the stuff they sell in the stores here locally (Austin) says CBD oil on the bottle. So i'm not sure how, short of lab testing, a Police Officer could cite you for having it.

Comment

Well as the OP of this thread I feel a little duped out of my $70 if its not even really CBD oil I purchased. I purchased Sacred Leaf brand CBD.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
            Well as the OP of this thread I feel a little duped out of my $70 if its not even really CBD oil I purchased. I purchased Sacred Leaf brand CBD.
            Obviously you can find some good CBD from cannabis in CO. They have really good strains under the 3%THC threshold. Heck if you find the right deals you could probably get 8 grams of oil in syringe form for under 100 bucks. I have seen the flower in the 60-70 per ounce range as well.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
              Your never going to accept this....but your wrong.

So Bob is right?

Comment

Originally posted by sbushee View Post
                I tried it on my arthritic thumbs. Didn’t help at all. Hope it works for you
                Maybe the CBD with 0% THC doesn’t really work as good with out THC

I have never heard anyone say” when I get home I am going to have me a relaxing Milwaukee best none alcoholic “
                Maybe some THC is the trick in the magic show

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  So Bob is right?
                  Yes he is
                  Unless you are prone to the floor flops you can’t have it in Texas
                  Only by prescription

Comment

Bob is correct

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
                      Maybe the CBD with 0% THC doesn’t really work as good with out THC

I have never heard anyone say” when I get home I am going to have me a relaxing Milwaukee best none alcoholic “
                      Maybe some THC is the trick in the magic show
                      Ya think ? Like maybe how all the different highs THC produces is due to the CBD ratio.
                      Until we lose the stigma surrounding the plant, the circus will continue .

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                        https://www.marijuanabreak.com/amazo...nnabis-cbd-oil

Hemp oil is what is being sold in Texas stores. Full tincture CBD is illegal. These are commonly known facts. It's not my opinion.

Which part is up for debate, sir?

Are you saying that they sell the real stuff in Texas....or that hemp oil has medicinal value? I have read articles that said hemp oil can help with pain. That said it is not CBD oil....which is illegal in Texas. I bought some at a pharmacy in San Marcos. They even had an herbal wellness associate come talk to me and make the sell. Acted like I was buying CBD oil. After getting home and researching it I found that I was duped. It was hemp oil, not full tincture CBD oil.

My dispute was the there is 0 medicinal value in the oils sold in Texas. I realize it doesn’t provide the full benefit of full CBD potential but it can be effective for inflammation and minor pain management.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          So Bob is right?

He is correct except for the 0 medicinal benefit.

Comment

Marketing gimmick and proof that sheeple will still buy snake oil, lol.

Comment

So yeah if the CBD is helping your anxiety (maybe even anxiety caused by this post) I’d still love to know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I called a friend of mine who works at a grow/dispensary in Oklahoma. He said hemp oil even though it has a THC content below .35% it does have medicinal properties. The catch is it must be truly hemp oil. Many sold are not.

Comment

Working...
                                X