Clear All

Originally posted by Bigdaddy View Post
    No it’s a ford. I know I just opened a can of worms but the 3.5 is a dog

Yeah..... okay.
    Do you drive a hemi?

Comment

No I drive a 6.2 Chevy.

Comment

Actually I drive a 6.2 gmc. I don’t like unpowered vehicles or equipment I always have bought more than you need day to day but when you need it you got it

Comment

This truck has been sitting on their lot for a LONG time. It's in their best interest to get rid of it for something that won't sit as long. Parking spots on a lot are valuable real estate.

Wholesale on this truck is $33,500. That doesn't include the extra's like the trailer package.

There are one of two possibilities here.

1. Either they are committed to getting an unrealistic price and will keep it.

2. Otherwise they will likely take $36,000 OTD for it.
          Last edited by cfortner; 06-19-2019, 11:12 PM.

Comment

My brother got a FX4 a few years back for around 39 so don’t think that is great. Ford typically has higher rebates, so don’t think it’s great deal but it is good if you plan on driving into the ground. If you haul trailers a lot you will find out it likes gas like the rest of them. Mileage is on par with other vehicles in the 1/2 ton class but Igor gets a few higher.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by cbd10pt View Post
              a brand new 4x4 for 37k isn't bad, in fact its pretty good.
              I agree

Comment

Go check the 1500 rams. probably get a better deal and a better warranty.

Comment

I got a 2018 over 6 months ago 4x4 white STX package 5.0 with bed liner and different all terrain tires and paid 36800 with gap insurance and 0% financing out the door at Joe Meyers Ford. I know this is a different package truck but the STX has the color matched bumpers and big center console and touch screen radio just like the higher end models. I really like mine so far. I would think 35 OTD if it were me. Good Luck Brother.

Comment

Just saw Sam pack ford is advertising 14k off 2019 models if that helps.

Comment

Originally posted by MLank View Post
                      Ok. I'm asking. About to take same truck-ish with same tires on a hunt out west in October.
                      Tires are real tender. hit a few rocks and they bruise. Flats out the kazoo.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                        Offer them $34K
                        Drive- out!

Comment

Ok. I'm asking. About to take same truck-ish with same tires on a hunt out west in October.
                          Get a set of tire chains. Last fall, with all the rain our unit got a week prior, the gravel forest service roads were un-passable with mud tires. And even after chains, it was pretty hairy.

OP, knowing almost nothing about the truck, I would offer 35k out the door. If they say no, just walk out. Bet they call you back. As others have said, it will be two years old in September. And yes, get rid of the tires if you plan on anything other than road driving.

Comment

1st trip to our place in Sonora had a rock ruin a tire..... get new AT tires.

Comment

Every new truck needs a 2" lift and bfg ,or nitto 35s.
                              Otherwise save some money and buy a 2wd

Comment

Originally posted by CabezaBlanca View Post
                                If you're not going to drive it for 10 years then it's not a deal at all. It will be a year old as soon as you take delivery of it.
                                This right here! By the time you account for depreciation and the fact that people were getting close to that discount already back in 2018, it is not a good deal at all- IF you aren't planning on keeping it for a while. Otherwise, that deal will be tough to beat compared to a 2019 of the same model.

Comment

Working...
                                X