Help me pick a 22 mag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help me pick a 22 mag

Which would you rather have for small game hunting?

Click image for larger version

Name:	A240A031-1A79-4797-AAE1-B51FF98869E1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	51.4 KB
ID:	25166699

Click image for larger version

Name:	49C80D21-AEF5-4E17-8EE4-79E0E0E15BA8.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	47.9 KB
ID:	25166700

I like open sighted .22 levers and the magazine capacities. If you're more into range and long shots with a scope, the bolt may be better.

Comment

I should have mentioned it will stay with iron sights...either option.

Comment

I would lean more towards the CZ personally, I know you can buy barrels in different calibers for them that are supposed to be easily swapped. That may just be specific models though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Henry

Comment

Just shot a Henry for the first time last week.

Wish I didn't. I need to have one now.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by QuackHunter View Post
              I would lean more towards the CZ personally, I know you can buy barrels in different calibers for them that are supposed to be easily swapped. That may just be specific models though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Yes, on the 455's you can swap out barrels between 22, 22 wmr, and 17 hmr

Comment

What are you going to use it for?

Comment

Even though it’s not on the list my vote is for a Winchester 9422.

Comment

Love my cz in .22 mag and it's a sweet shooter. That being said if your going to stay iron sights there's something cool about a lever action.

Comment

I have both. If I could only pick one it would be the Henry

Comment

I sure hope you haven’t purchased yet because this is what you want

The Henry H001TMER

Gene Pearcy’s alter ego, “Evil Roy” Our lever actions are no strangers to the sport of Cowboy Action Shooting, and Gene Pearcy’s alter ego, Evil Roy, is one of the best-known names in the game. One of the winningest champions in CAS history, Evil Roy hits the trail regularly each year, not just to leave

This sight is becoming one of our most popular selling sights due to the fact it can be mounted on almost any rifle with a dovetail cut in the barrel. The Barrel Mounted Dovetail sight looks great on modern and antique rifles alike. For example, this sight is "amazing" on the Ruger 10/22.ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN APERTURE

Comment

I’ve got a Henry with hi-viz sights.

If I got a cz I wouldn’t have iron sights. An American or Varmint

Comment

I looking at buying a Henry Small Game Rifle. Carbine or rifle length octagon barrel, skinner peep sight, and large loop from the factory.

Comment

I have a henry 22 mag with irons. Super accurate lever gun. If you’re doing opensights it’s a no brainer. Henry

Comment

Working...
                              X