Sticker charts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sticker charts

We are taking advantage of the long weekend and potty training my son. We got a sticker chart for him. Every pee = 1 sticker, poops =2. Once he gets to 25, he gets blue bell. It is working amazingly, he is going to ace it in a few days. He is going ever half hour.

Hoping the same sticker chart system works in the bedroom. Hanging up a chart tonight!! will let you know how it goes.

Can these charts be used for adults? Man I love Blue Bell.

Comment

Man I am glad mine are past all of that. They are 18 and 22 years old and mostly house broken. But those days still seem like just yesterday.

Comment

I have never been a good joke teller. I am hanging up a sticker chart in MY bedroom.

I am somewhat fortunate... about two hours of assisting this morning then I was dismissed to work on stuff around the house. Whew. I missed the post-lunch snickers bar he provided.

Comment

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post
          We are taking advantage of the long weekend and potty training my son. We got a sticker chart for him. Every pee = 1 sticker, poops =2. Once he gets to 25, he gets blue bell. It is working amazingly, he is going to ace it in a few days. He is going ever half hour.

Hoping the same sticker chart system works in the bedroom. Hanging up a chart tonight!! will let you know how it goes.
          I have a buddy who used smiley faces on the calendar to keep track of and show his wife she wasn’t meeting expectations. Not stickers but it served the same purpose. He got his point across. Giggidy

Comment

Trying to do the potty training thing now also.might give your method a shot.

Comment

Originally posted by JDH875 View Post
              I have a buddy who used smiley faces on the calendar to keep track of and show his wife she wasn’t meeting expectations. Not stickers but it served the same purpose. He got his point across. Giggidy
              Sounds like a good way to get shorted

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Good deal..and true, how time flies. I put a ping pong ball in the toilet for my boy. Good target practice and it won't flush down..or it wouldn't in ours anyway. Good times! He's 14 now and I sometimes wonder if I shouldn't throw another ping pong ball in his toilet so he can re-zero! He has to clean his own toilet tho!!

Comment

Got a 3 yr old on his way. We got my daughter done with bribes also. M&Ms for every successful potty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                  X