Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much is Made in the USA worth to you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much is Made in the USA worth to you?

I wish we had a polling system, but just curious to the willingness to pay more for a US made product. Most of the trail cameras on the market are made cheaply in China - many from the same manufacturers. If you could buy a camera for $125 made in China or $155 made in the US, how many would opt for a US made product considering they could both be made to have the same quality / features.

I would purchase the U.S. model

Comment

US here !

Comment

US here, I go out of my way to buy here but it’s getting pretty hard to do regardless of the price.

Comment

I vote made in USA

Comment

USA every time when there is an option

Comment

Might not be popular but in today's economy, if it's the exact same quality at a 20% discount, I'm taking the discount. Same price, I will choose the US made product, but the world is so interconnected these days, made in the US might just mean assembled here.

Comment

Problem is the made in USA ones are typically double. I can't afford made in USA on my salary.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

I support made is USA as much as I can. However, in business, the almighty dollar is king and as much as we've pushed these products, they gain little traction.

Comment

Unfortunately, every semiconductor is built in China or Taiwan. The new tax bill the Senate is voting on is to fund "chip" plants among other things. It will be a couple of years before we will have any of these plants up and running.
                    Adios,
                    Gary

Comment

I absolutely would but do you really think one could be produced in the US with a 25% mark up?

Comment

A lot

Comment

The new chip bill is just another DC boondoggle for friends and family of congress to get wealthy on.

Comment

I just shopped replacement SxS tires.

I looked around on Amazon and other places as folks suggested. I saw all kinds of tires from all over. A lot said they just had bought knockoff Chinese tires from Amazon.

I ended up with a set of ITP’s that were made in the USA, but were +$250 more than the cheap knockoffs just like them. Bought them from one of their suggested online resellers.
                            Last edited by Greenheadless; 08-02-2022, 02:21 PM.

Comment

Which ever one is cheaper

Comment

Working...
                              X