Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lifetime roto ice chest

Are they any good?

My bison 75qt died and can’t be fixed, customer service has been awesome helping with trying to fix it , and offered a 20% off coupon on a new model
    But the wife thinks I am crazy wanting a $300 after 20% off
    Walmart has some 77qt lifetime for $178 and 40qt $120
    I hate walking into Walmart and shopping, but if lifetime isn’t junk, a penny saved
    A penny earned

Explain this math to your wife - your bison died and it is worlds better than lifetime - why get Walmart junk that’s just gunna die? A yeti won’t die on you. Why not get the best that won’t need replacing? Jus sayin

Comment

I have the 55 and it’s great! Thinking of getting the 115

Comment

Just curious, how'd the bison cooler die?

Comment

It’s a cooler. Ice is cheap

Comment

Just bought the lifetime wheeled cooler on sale for $100. It’s the 55 and like it so far. Built be strong.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rdCoastHunter View Post
              Explain this math to your wife - your bison died and it is worlds better than lifetime - why get Walmart junk that’s just gunna die? A yeti won’t die on you. Why not get the best that won’t need replacing? Jus sayin
              I have a yeti that died. Doesnt hold ice more than a day or two, the bottom (inside) is buckled up. Its not falling apart, but sure doesnt hold ice like it did when it was new.

Comment

Originally posted by HankTheTank View Post
                Just curious, how'd the bison cooler die?
                The lid warped & the insulation inside one wall deteriorated after 7 years! Great cooler & customer service imo , just being a tight wad I guess

Comment

Check out catergator I have had 100qt for several years with no issues and they run about $200

Comment

I have a 77qt lifetime and love it. Holds ice great and is made in USA👍

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                      I have a 77qt lifetime and love it. Holds ice great and is made in USA👍
                      Does Walmart know they’re selling something made in America???

Comment

I have a lifetime and an artic in my boat. The lifetime keeps ice longer than the artic.

And like mentioned above, supposed to be made in USA. Only negative is having to go to Walmart.

Comment

I prefer them over all The rest.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBeaster View Post
                            I have a lifetime and an artic in my boat. The lifetime keeps ice longer than the artic.

And like mentioned above, supposed to be made in USA. Only negative is having to go to Walmart.
                            Amazon sells them too not just Walmart

Comment

Originally posted by S-3 Ranch View Post
                              Are they any good?

My bison 75qt died and can’t be fixed, customer service has been awesome helping with trying to fix it , and offered a 20% off coupon on a new model
                              But the wife thinks I am crazy wanting a $300 after 20% off
                              Walmart has some 77qt lifetime for $178 and 40qt $120
                              I hate walking into Walmart and shopping, but if lifetime isn’t junk, a penny saved
                              A penny earned
                              I have the 77 & 55 , purchased them 2 years ago! They will not hold up to dry ice, the lids will definitely warp even with nothing stacked on them ! They replaced my 77 last week due to the latches breaking but had to get serious with them to get it done! One of the latches on my 55 is broken and the other one is about to break- expecting another battle with WW.

They will hold ice better than my rtic and Engle , I’ve never had a leaking problem , the drain plugs work great and they are heavy!

I personally won’t be purchasing any more of them .

Comment

Working...
                              X