• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cobratec Knives

Anyone try them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never heard of them .

Comment

Never had one but they make them in Meridian TX . Driven by a bunch of times

Comment

I have one. Feels high quality to me but I don’t have any other experience with OTF style knives.

Comment

Blade poppin' in and out is cool I guess but there's much better knives out there for the money.

Comment

My cousin has one. They're pretty good knives I think. If I'm not mistaken they do have a lifetime warranty. I think that's what he told me. Pretty sure....

Comment

They do have a lifetime warranty,and so far mine
              have had no issues.ive given out several as gifts and they work great.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Quality so far

Comment

What kind of steel are they ?

Comment

I bought one for me and one for my dad 5 or 6 years ago. Don’t use it much but I don’t see the value for the money after owning it for a while.

Comment

I bought the infidel knock off. For what I paid I feel it is fair. I do like the lifetime warranty option. I met the guys at the Houston Hinting show and they were really nice people. I did not want to drop 400 on the infidel but I should have. I walked through the show and found one at a different booth and it is smooth as silk.

I would buy one for family and friends as a gift.

Comment

They are decent. I bought a Microtech Ultratech and couldn't be happier. Felt like much higher quality than the Cobra

Comment

I’ve bought 2 as gifts and they are holding up well. Del Rio Feed sells them and they are worth the money. The lesser priced one is heavier, the more expensive ones are very light and both feel good in the hand.

Comment

Stopped into their Meridian store last year and bought Breck and I one. They are quality knifes with a cool spring loaded open and close feature.

Not sure of the steel but mine keeps a pretty good edge.

Rwc

Comment

I've had several buddies have them and they all like them. I looked at their site a couple of months ago after I had seen some at a gas station and they have one called the ENFORCER that is similar to the INFIDEL if I'm not mistaken using the same blade steel and all.

Comment

Working...
                              X