Austin balcony shot at night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    Some people are drawn to the worst parts of everything. With all the cool spots in Austin, some people will always wind up under 35.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes sir I agree totally.

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
      Austin's skyline is changing by the hour. New building going up (not in this shot) will be the tallest in Texas.

This image is from a condo. They wanted to feature the sunset view.

[ATTACH]1101745[/ATTACH]

Hopefully they approve.
      From the Monarch right? Looks like the same exact view as my MIL, hers is just up a few more stories.

Comment

Hard to believe when I started my freshman year at UT in 2007 Frost Bank was the tallest building downtown Austin. It's probably barely in the top 10 tallest now.
        City has changed a lot.

Comment

Amazing!

Comment

Nice Pixels!

Comment

Nice Picture. Nice view. But big cities give me the heebie jeebies. Just a little too crowded for my blood. But I do like to visit now and then as long as my escape route is clear.

Does anyone know if you can still get Saigon egg rolls down by the university book store anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by Gclyde28 View Post
                From the Monarch right? Looks like the same exact view as my MIL, hers is just up a few more stories.
                Actually I think I'm turned around. That's looking toward the Monarch. Im guessing from the Independent?

Comment

Originally posted by Gclyde28 View Post
                  Actually I think I'm turned around. That's looking toward the Monarch. Im guessing from the Independent?
                  I believe thats right.. You see the roof of Gables West Ave so The Independent would be my guess. I’m going to say somewhere between the 10th and 15th floor just because Im curious.

Comment

Cool shot!!

I was there this weekend. First time in a couple years. The city has changed for sure. Way bigger, more crowded, dirtier, cooler buildings, restaurants and bars. The leaders of Austin have done it no favors but I still love Austin and have many fond memories of it from my days there.

Comment

Nice picture!

Comment

Great shot! We left Austin in 2010 and my guess is if I went back I would not recognize it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

While it is sad how my city has transformed over the past 37 years, your photo is amazing!

Comment

I had tons of fun there as a kid. Now as a dad with kids, nothing there for me anymore.

Comment

Great picture Legdog.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Excellent picture. I love the pixel.

Comment

Working...
                                X