No announcement yet.

Dove hunting today!!! Post pictures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good stuff right there. Always cool to see the kids take part!

Comment

Another season in the books.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bakin7005 View Post
        Another season in the books.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Done already? Its just getting started

Nice shoot!

Comment

Grandsons first ever

10yo
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            Had a great weekend in George West hunting the special whitewing opener with my youngest brother and his buddies. Helluva nice group of guys that love to shoot birds and make sure those around them do to. Long drive but the birds and the food were incredible both days and nights. Ran into ol TexasCanesFan while we were down there hunting with the same outfitter. Good to see you and your crew Joe.

Day one....two separate tailgates for our crew on the first day due to us trying to get my buddy and his boy limited and the others heading to the cleaning station. They were in a slow area of the field and still managed 23. The boy is just coming into his own and managed 13 of those in a field full of chaos.... Proud of him. Everybody else with limits.

[ATTACH]1101088[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1101089[/ATTACH]

Day two found us standing in the rain the first 30 minutes in a smaller field of sunflowers and we thought it was going to get rained out after an hour based on the radar. Crazy enough the forecasts went from 50-75% all afternoon to 25% in that hour. Beautiful afternoon of bird hunting and done by 5. Lotta mournings to dodge but we picked through them to get our white wings. My nephew is a helluva shot and got done before his uncle that day...lol. Smaller crew Saturday due to the rain forecasts.

My birds

[ATTACH]1101091[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1101092[/ATTACH]

Funny pic....youngest brother was on Day 5 after a Covid positive test. Other than the test and one day of coughing/congestion, you couldn't even tell he was sick but we "played it safe" for the boy's moms…. He wanted in the pic though still.[emoji23][emoji23]

[ATTACH]1101093[/ATTACH]

It was great to see you and hang out as well brother. My buddies and I will be back next year for sure!!!!

Comment

Dove hunting today!!! Post pictures.

Fishndude and I out in the panhandle before a couple of fishing events. Good shoot today! 35 with some bonus Eurasians …. Gonna give it another shot tomorrow afternoon.

Comment

Not a stellar hunt, but we had a good time. At our annual dove hunt weekend in Goldthwaite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

First hunt of 22...something about that burnt powder smell.
                  Attached Files

Comment

I took the lady out for her first dove hunt today. Nothing fancy, just sitting by a pond outside of DFW. On her second shot she killed her first animal ever. I think that’s the happiest I’ve seen her since we’ve been dating!

Comment

Didn’t have a lot of luck around Twin Buttes in San Angelo last weekend but God did paint a pretty picture in the sky.

Comment

Comment

Another good shoot today! Hunted over a waterhole the size of a truck today. Dang fun shoot! Two limits and a kicker ringer.

Comment

Got his first double yesterday evening

Comment

Got a few. My sons first with his new gun he just bought. They turned into these.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Personal record today! 4 hunts in and no shots fired. Looking great here in central TX.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X