Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are people bothered by small things in life?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phorizt View Post
    maybe it's just the 8 year old hat smell that bothers them. My hats start to smell funky after about a week in the summer time.

and maybe by making a comment they are just "intrigued" by it and not bothered. Just making a simple observation about something that is out of the ordinary to them. I seriously doubt they're sitting at home right now talking to people about how bothered they are by some guy's 8 year old hat that they saw today. People make comments, observations etc all the time about things they don't really give 2 sh!+$ about.

coming from a balding 41 year old, I'm just bothered that you are wearing a hat covering up your long hair. If I had hair again I'd be flaunting it in all of it's glory lol.
    That could be. I try to keep it smell free so I think it's just the vintage look.

But I will say this. A kid at Sonic said something the other day that nobody has ever said or at least not recently. He was like "Whoa! That's a cool hat man! You mind if I ask where you got it?" I was shocked. I almost dropped my food on the ground. I said "Just buy a brand new one. Just like this....then wear the hell out of it."LOL

Comment

I'll pitch in $5 for a new hat.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Snapperhead94 View Post
        That hat would be 56 years old in dog years. Getting up there!
        It's gettin there. It's been a good one. It's got a lot of sentimental value.

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
          Speaking of big girls in spandex.....we had one Thursday at the Astros game on our row. We were the last 3 seats on the row and she was in the middle. Drank more than me lol which was hard to do and she went to pee every 10 mins. She was an ***l at the very least and had smedium spanks on to say the very least.....the wonders of life 😊 let's just say we were all wide eyed
          I'm going against the grain here. Maximize your clothing potential. One of us will look twice!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
            I'm going against the grain here. Maximize your clothing potential. One of us will look twice!!!
            She maxxed it out for sure and I had to look twice😳

Comment

now you have to post a picture so we can see how jacked up you look. People were thinking you were 70 and you are barely old enough to care.

Comment

As long as you are not a fat guy wearing skinny jeans I’m cool with it

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
                  I will put it way big lee...you love moon pies and her moon pie was all but shining that night 🤣

Comment

I feel like I'm an innovator and a trend setter. You know when they came out with the jeans that were already tore up straight from the store? The old hat look is gonna catch on. Just wait, It'll happen.

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                      I will put it way big lee...you love moon pies and her moon pie was all but shining that night 🤣
                      Man!!! Don't ruin the best snack ever!!!

Comment

I used to wear this one ball cap in college. Had a fish hook on the brim. For some reason that was an attention getter, especially with one particular yankee professor. Got lots of comments. I understand OP, just leave me alone lol

Comment

Originally posted by HogHunter34 View Post
                          As long as you are not a fat guy wearing skinny jeans I’m cool with it
                          I'm a skinny guy and still don't wear skinny jeans. Those things drive me crazy. I couldn't work in em all day. Relaxed fit jeans all the way for this fella.

Comment

You reckon those 3 folks are posting on an Internet forum right now about your old hat? I’d wager they were just trying to strike up a conversation or curious as to why one would put that many miles on a ball cap.

Comment

Color me confused.

You said you wear nice boots yet you posted recently that your roots are scuffed, and you don't own any boot polish.

You posted recently that you don't care what anyone thinks of you, yet you are wondering why people are judging you by the 8 year old cap that you wear every day...and your unkempt appearance.

You say you don't keep your hair or your beard groomed and wear the same cap every day for 8 years, and you have been unsuccessful in relationships with LADIES. I wonder why?

Comment

I know the #1 reason why I haven't gotten a new hat. Every time I see one that looks nice and I think I'd wear it has the shorter straight bream on it. I don't mind other people wearing them. They just don't look good on me. They're not my style.

Comment

Working...
                                X