A big Praise!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A big Praise!

Just a quick thank you to those of you who prayed for us during my twins NICU stay at the beginning of this year. And a big huge praise to our Lord almighty
    Who reigns over EVERYTHING! Amen!

First and foremost our twins are healthy and thriving and that’s the most important thing through all this. Along with this hospital journey comes some very large medical bills. We were set on paying as much as we could monthly for many years to take care of them. Our twins were in the NICU for 6 weeks, to the final tally of $2M. Even with 90/10 insurance my family was still staring 200Kin medical bills in the face. With four kids, obviously that’s a tall task. However, and here’s the Lord’s NEVER FAILING provision, We received a letter from The hospital 3weeks ago. It stated that a charitable partial write-off had been applied and we would be receiving a new statement for each girl. That statement came in today.

Total hospital services : $107,900.44 per child.
    The Lord saw to it that over 1.8M of our medical expenses were taken care of. ONE.EIGHT MILLION!!

I can only assume insurance paid more as well. We have gone from 200K in patient responsibility to less than $4,000.

Amen!!

Solocam,
    If you see this, y’all dont worry for one millisecond about anything other than the health of sweet Emmett. God will take care of all the minor stuff too.

God bless.

Justin
    Last edited by JLivi1224; 10-20-2018, 05:44 PM.

That's awesome news. Most awesome is the fact that those babies are healthy.

Comment

Praise be to Him on high!

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
        That's awesome news. Most awesome is the fact that those babies are healthy.
        Indeed! We honestly couldn’t have cared less about the costs. But that’s certainly part of the ordeal.

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
          Indeed! We honestly couldn’t have cared less about the costs. But that’s certainly part of the ordeal.
          I know that has to be a huge weight lifted off your shoulders. The Lord provides.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
            I know that has to be a huge weight lifted off your shoulders. The Lord provides.
            It really is Curt. A huge blessing.

Comment

What a praise indeed Justin!! Our God is an Awesome God indeed!

Thank You Jesus! Amen.

Comment

Awesome news! I find it amazing, that when you truly have no other options, and you are driven to a place with no answer, that it leaves a sweet taste in your mouth. It resets what’s important, strengthens your faith, and opens your eyes like nothing else can. And the Lord shows up like only He can! Love the story! Thank you for sharing.

Click image for larger version

Name:	30871311-4EBD-4045-971C-B53764BAE2B8.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	39.3 KB
ID:	24558354

Comment

He's got big plans for them.

Comment

Amen brother! God bless them babies and mom and dad!

Comment

Amen!!

Comment

Again, Amen

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                          Just a quick thank you to those of you who prayed for us during my twins NICU stay at the beginning of this year. And a big huge praise to our Lord almighty
                          Who reigns over EVERYTHING! Amen!

First and foremost our twins are healthy and thriving and that’s the most important thing through all this. Along with this hospital journey comes some very large medical bills. We were set on paying as much as we could monthly for many years to take care of them. Our twins were in the NICU for 6 weeks, to the final tally of $2M. Even with 90/10 insurance my family was still staring 200Kin medical bills in the face. With four kids, obviously that’s a tall task. However, and here’s the Lord’s NEVER FAILING provision, We received a letter from The hospital 3weeks ago. It stated that a charitable partial write-off had been applied and we would be receiving a new statement for each girl. That statement came in today.

Total hospital services : $107,900.44 per child.
                          The Lord saw to it that over 1.8M of our medical expenses were taken care of. ONE.EIGHT MILLION!!

I can only assume insurance paid more as well. We have gone from 200K in patient responsibility to less than $4,000.

Amen!!

Solocam,
                          If you see this, y’all dont worry for one millisecond about anything other than the health of sweet Emmett. God will take care of all the minor stuff too.

God bless.

Justin
                          Hey bud. Man I'm late on seeing your PM. That is so awesome, I'm happy for you!! It's amazing how expensive everything is. We were told that a four month stay would be around 5 million. Looks like that's about right from your numbers. We may be closer to five months now.

God is great indeed bud. We would sell the house and live in a box if it meant having our boy with us. We'll hash out the "minor" stuff when that times comes. For now, it's whatever it takes. So glad to hear your little girls are doing so great!!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Sometimes...……
                            He says, yes...…..
                            Amen...

Comment

Originally posted by solocam_aggie View Post
                              Hey bud. Man I'm late on seeing your PM. That is so awesome, I'm happy for you!! It's amazing how expensive everything is. We were told that a four month stay would be around 5 million. Looks like that's about right from your numbers. We may be closer to five months now.

God is great indeed bud. We would sell the house and live in a box if it meant having our boy with us. We'll hash out the "minor" stuff when that times comes. For now, it's whatever it takes. So glad to hear your little girls are doing so great!!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Yeah it is insanely expensive. Appreciate the well wishes. My family is fervently praying for you guys.

Comment

Working...
                              X