Best timers out there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best timers out there?

My timers just gave up the ghost after three years of year rounds us. I would like to know where I can get some realy good times. I am not wanting to spend more then $100 for them because I hunt on Fort Hood.

I just bought a entire new unit/control timer with THE TIMER as a timer. I have never used it but also never heard one bad thing about it.

Comment

THE TIMER is the only way to go, been awhile since I purchased one so not sure about the price.

Comment

they are $65 just for the timer itself. But I bought a complete setup with solar panel and motor/control box.

Comment

I have been using Kenco Smart timers for years and they seem to be bullet proof. I have on ethat is 13 years old and still working. Self setting and one energizer 6 volt lasts one year.. They run abut 54 bucks online at wing supply..Steve

Comment

Spincast!!!

But last I looked they were $120

Comment

I'm telling you..The-Timers is THE best.. I have two and just got another in the mail today..The are the most reliable you will find, without fail..

Comment

The Timer- West Texas Feeder Supply

Comment

''The Timer'' works like a champ and easy to use

Comment

HCR electronics timers are good,
                    Spincast complete feeders are great but expensive but I can safely say mine has been up and running 8yrs now with no problems whatsoever.
                    Spintech makes the best spin plates!! Bar none!!
                    just my .02

Comment

Over the past several years, I have been using Boss BUck, but I am starting to have problems with the actual timer. I have also found out that if you have a soalr panel, it needs to get a substantial amount of light, or it will actually start to drain your battery.

Comment

Another vote for The Timer

Comment

The Timer is the only way to go. You can order online from west texas feeder supply.

Comment

The Timer gets my vote. I have 2 spincast and they are by far the biggest pieces of junk I own, I doubt if they have both went off on the same day in 6 yrs. Timers have went out in both (one twice, and has now been replaced with "the timer"), now having motor problems. I know several that have run them many years with no problems, but I'm not that lucky

Comment

the TIMER
                              Ultramatic Feeders

We're paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded......

/l _ ,[____],
                              l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
                              ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

Working...
                              X