No announcement yet.

Branson tractors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having owned a Branson for 8 months now I would buy one again. The quality is there!

Comment

Originally posted by Leemo View Post
      I’m looking at a 33 hp Kubota this week....I don’t see much of a price difference between the brands? What am I missing?
      branson is heavier and lift capacity is far greater. i only have 25hp to avoid the def stuff and its done all i need it to on my 14 acres and my buddy uses it for all his plots on his 1200 acres and told me he didnt think he needed anything bigger.

Comment

I’ve seen something about the engine manufacturer partnering with or doing work for Cummins. Or designed after Cummins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a 3520h. It's run flawlessly other than 2 busted hydraulic hoses. I also have a 100 horse e series jd. They both have their place and uses on my ranch. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend the Branson. Have about 270 hrs on mine.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bazo View Post
            I’m looking at the package deals. The Branson you can get the 48hp with the 6’ shredder, 6’ box blade, 4K pound forks and a 20’ trailer for around $28k.

I haven’t seen where Kubota can beat that, online anyway. I haven’t gone to the dealers yet to actually talk to a salesman.

No one can...I shooped them all. Mahindra was a distant 2nd when you got apples to apples

Comment

Where you located?

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtech38 View Post
                Where you located?

I’m not far from Bryan/College Station.

Comment

Try WC tractor and see what they can do on a kubota, I work in service at one in temple

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtech38 View Post
                    Try WC tractor and see what they can do on a kubota, I work in service at one in temple

I was planning on visiting the one in Bryan and your location. The main draw back on Branson is having to go up to Waco to a dealer.

Comment

Get a quote from normangee if your considering a Kubota. When I was shopping them they had the best price in Kubota of the dozen or so dealers I called.

Comment

Originally posted by JBJTX81 View Post
                        Get a quote from normangee if your considering a Kubota. When I was shopping them they had the best price in Kubota of the dozen or so dealers I called.

I’ll give them a visit too.

Comment

We have the 5220R. Bought it back in 2016. Haven’t had any issues whatsoever. It’s the heaviest for that size of tractor. We put in a 5 acre food plot and large garden annually and have used it to pull up many smaller trees. Not to mention, it’s handy to have to weigh and process kills with the bucket. When we got it, it came with a 6 ft plow, a tiller, brush hog and of course the front end loader. We have since bought more attachments. Highly recommend.

Comment

I bought a Mahindra during one of their sales. My only advice is to buy bigger than you think you need

Comment

Got the 35hp package. Bucket & pallet forks on the front. Shedder, box blade, tiller on the back. Hydrostatic with joystick. This thing is solid.

Comment

Originally posted by Bazo View Post
                                I’m looking at the package deals. The Branson you can get the 48hp with the 6’ shredder, 6’ box blade, 4K pound forks and a 20’ trailer for around $28k.

I haven’t seen where Kubota can beat that, online anyway. I haven’t gone to the dealers yet to actually talk to a salesman.

sounds like a deal. if I had it to do over again I'd spend the extra. If you decide to go smaller hit me up for a package deal

Comment

Working...
                                X