No announcement yet.

Boat advise for buddy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't find anything online about the construction of the boat. Does anyone know if there is wood in the hull or anything else about the hull?

Comment

Good project boat with some elbow grease and a good mechanic!

Comment

It was suggested by another friend he donate it to Texas Can Academy. He may be better off going that route. Thanks for all the help.

Comment

I have the money to buy it, I just don’t have the time to mess with it. This one is on Craigslist.

Put a couple grand in it and flip it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I would put it on ebay. AS IS WHERE IS. Someone will buy it. that outboard is not a desirable one.

sorry to hear your friend is unable to take care of it. hate to see boats rot away. i would at least offer to power wash it for your friend before you post pics!

Comment

If yall don't have the time or money to put into it, then I'd sell as a project boat. If you dump a bunch of money into it and then find something else, then you have a problem on your hands. As it is now, you're not telling a fib to any potential buyer. I sold a Triton that was a lot nicer for a lot less than 20k. I also dumped a Larson ski boat when the transom rotted. Both of those posts are on tbh. What I never did was sell something without disclosing the issues.

Comment

Once again, I'm not trying to sell it. I'm trying to give him some options. He's in his 70's and is a long time friend. He doesn't have the time, money or the motivation to do anything with if. I will not misrepresent this in any way. I've given him a few suggestions and he can decide what he chooses. Thanks for all the help, he really appreciates it too.

Comment

Can you put me in touch with your friend? I’m interested in it.
                  Please PM mess I don’t check this forum everyday.

Comment

Working...
                  X