No announcement yet.

Arrowed buck! 12-6-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excellent video Robby! Thanks for taking the time to put it together to share with us. A lot of work goes into a video like that but the final product is worth it. Really enjoy your videos

Comment

Awesome video!!!!!! Congrats on a great buck!

Comment

Nice going! Almost took out the feeder.

Comment

Thanks everyone for the great feedback! Love bringing these hunts to your phone or laptop! Hope everyone is having a great season! Be safe & God Bless!

Originally posted by Bone Thug View Post
          Heck of a good video my Friend...I really enjoyed it!! Robby and a Grim Reaper broadhead makes a deadly combo.

Perfect shot!!!! Big congrats on a great buck and also the new truck.
          Thanks amigo! Appreciate you always checking up on me!

Originally posted by laredoarcher View Post
          Well Rob. You did it again. Perfect shot like always and great video. You make it look easy when it’s not. That drone adds a lot to the vids. Already looking forward to the next one. Good job amigo. Stay safe.

JJ
          Thanks JJ! Your bobcat video was awesome! Good luck to you on the rest of your season!

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          Great video and buck as always Robby! Excellent deadly V shot!

That Grim Reaper ate him up in the deadly V!
          Deady V shots on evening hunts! Don't want to be up all night waiting or tracking! Thanks Smart!

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
          Awesome job on the video editing and congrats on a nice buck. He was a little harsh on that ASF feeder when exiting out of there. [emoji23][emoji23]

I love that buried blind set up btw.
          Yeah that feeder took a good hit on the exit! Thanks for watching buddy!

Originally posted by Deft View Post
          Awesome vid. I just joined this site but have been watching your vids for the past year since my dad and I just got our own place in Jim Hogg. No other high quality bow hunting vids like yours, love them. Also, your blood trails are crazy, nothing like mine. You credit those grim reaper mechanicals or shot placement? Haha
          Thanks amigo! Great feedback for sure! Thanks for watching! Welcome to TexasBowhunter!!

Originally posted by Casey View Post
          Well done, Robby! Great buck and video. I'm a big fan of that Explosions in the Sky Soundtrack from Friday Night Lights. I've used their stuff on several of my videos. Nice selection!
          Yeah me too! Between Explosions in the Sky & Spanish guitar music, keeps videos interesting! Thanks for your feedback and good luck to you on the rest of your season!

Comment

Another one for the books! Congratulations

Comment

I always enjoy your videos, thanks for sharing.

Comment

Enjoy it

Comment

Great video as usual

Comment

Great shot man and nice blind. Pretty **** cool

Comment

Working...
                    X