Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My 2020 opening morning 10pt - Broke in the new VXR.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nicely played out.

Comment

Very nice. Video was great.

When he turned and gave you that angle, I said to myself “He’s going to put it in that crease”, then Bam! Right where I was looking. Good shot and great deer. Congratulations.

Comment

Congrats Brandon. Somehow you seem to one up yourself each year. That is a dandy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I can't say enough about the respect i have for the way you showcased this buck. Just awesome man. I lost my Dad early this year and i totally understand the rush of emotion. Great display of patience watching this deer grow. God bless you my guy!

Comment

Great buck!

Comment

Man...what Id give to have a set of antlers so I could scratch my back by wagging my head. Lucky!...or well...was lucky.

I like how you included footage of UBA12s personality of “lover not a fighter” into the video.

Apparently youve learned to smile over your dead critters. Very handsome critter BT.

Comment

Great write up, and what a great buck Brandon. Thanks for sharing. Best of luck the rest of the season.

Comment

Great buck congratulations

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

The Thug strikes again! Beautiful buck Brandon, congratulations, I bet your dad was smiling down on that one!

Comment

Stud buck & stud hunter!!! Congrats on beautiful deer! Perfect write-up! Felt like I was there! That video though...good stuff!! Thanks for sharing Brandon!

Comment

If there is a TBH member that delivers every year - it has to be Bone Thug.

Congrats on another great buck!!

Comment

great buck and footage!

Comment

Great read and great read, it sure was a bright full moon opening morning.

Comment

If I was going to bet on which TBH member would kill a buck opening weekend, it would be you! Your automatic!! Congratulations on an awesome buck! Also love watching the video as well!

Comment

Working...
                                X