PSA: get your duck loads now....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PSA: get your duck loads now....

If this year is anything like the last one, steel duck loads will be hard to come by once teal season starts. Everywhere seems to be well-stocked right now, so you may want to lay in a case or two while it's available.

Ty. The guy next to me is a big time duck hunter. I will pass this on...

Comment

Since both my outings sucked real bad I still have plenty lol. Still will buy a few more boxes incase we go out more this next season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I bought several cases last summer, and then I didn't hunt ducks much last fall/winter. I'm still stocked up. But I did think about buying some more the other day when I got a couple emails from different places that had them on sale.

Comment

You can’t have to much duck shot. Thanks for the reminder

Comment

Got mine last year while it was available. Plus, now have all components for reloading steel.

Comment

I’ve still got plenty of duck bullets from several years ago. Just never got real interested in hunting ducks.

Comment

If this season is as poor as the last, I probably have enough on hand for 15+ yrs.

Comment

I stocked up last year and went through about half my supply. Time to start stocking up for this coming season and hopeful to use more shells this time around! Scheels in The Colony seemed to have the best prices last year

Comment

Lol. Last year was so epic we killed 6 total for the year as a group.

Comment

Yep, buy now. Either that or wait to buy from Jerry Shellflipper later and bi*** about it.

Comment

Added a few to my stockpile. When you provide covering fire for the group you need lots of shells

Comment

What’s the best place to snag a few boxes… not a big duck hunter but have been promised a few trips this season.. academy, bass pro.. or somewhere online? Im in the houston area

Comment

Might as well throw your dove loads in there as well... No reason to wait for the mass run on them in August.

Comment

Get plenty of duck loads so you guys can get plenty of duck sausage this season.

Comment

Working...
                              X