Coolest Chick Ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coolest Chick Ever

The coolest chick ever, Mary, just bought me a Costa Rica based marlin fishing trip for my next birthday. So, I will turn 60 offshore of Costa Rica chasing marlin on March 6, 2023. This is so substantial for me that I almost forgot to mention the Roosterfish chasing inshore on the 7th.

I have dreamed of catching a marlin since I was in elementary school. Looking at my dad's Outdoor Life and Sports Afield magazines and seeing the pictures of them, and watching them tail walk on TV on Saturday mornings was the coolest thing in the world to me. It was also completely foreign to me. This is something other people do.

So, while I am in no giant hurry to get to my next round number birthday, it is going to be pretty tough to sit still and wait for it. I might oughta start lifting some weights or something to get myself ready!

My wife is the best!

lucky man

Comment

Comment

Awesome!!!

Comment

Pura Vida!

Going to be a great trip! Hope you have plenty of space for replica mounts

Comment

That is awesome! Y'all are gonna have so much fun!

Comment

Lucky man. Looking forward to stories and pics!

Comment

Way Cool ! My wife knows I am a die hard outdoors person and she has never bought me any hunting or fishing trip in over 30 yrs. Some woman get it & some don't. Lucky for you, Mary gets it. I hope you have a blast on your trip.

Comment

Waiiit Wait.......you are married to Mary? We had no idea!... ...

Heckuva gift Mary! Hope yall stack them up...

Comment

Kev, if I were you, I'd be chasing Mary round!! But then again, you might actually catch her and like dogs chasing cars... what they gonna do once they catch one!!

Seriously man, Congratulations on living that long and having someone in your life that loves to do that sort of thing for/with you!! Kind'a cool that you're able to do it too!!
                    Hope you catch a world record!!

Comment

Congrats on a great present

Comment

Wow! You e already caught the best!

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Sounds like a pretty great birthday present!

Comment

Very nice gift.

Comment

Working...
                              X