Mini truck vs side by side

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mini truck vs side by side

Still using our 2008 Polaris 700XP, nothing really wrong with it other than a spliced together wiring harness from the barn rats/mice. I don't tear up my tools but I know one of these days it's going to cost more to fix than it's worth. Give me honest opinions on those that have used a mini truck before vs a side by side. Prices on both of them give me the chills but it beats walking. Thanks everyone and let it rain please, filing the water tanks from the well is getting old but better than no water at all. Pic is probably the Cadillac of the types but sure would be nice and haul all my tools too. We are on 50 acres with minimal hills, but rocks and cedar trees. Trees are slowly being cut down.
    Attached Files

Mini looks like it’s not going lots of places I take my side by side

Comment

The truck won’t go where a sxs will, but if your terrain isn’t bad it may not be an issue.
      I am not sure how well the trucks hold up. I went to a equipment sale when Center Ranch in Centerville sold out. They had around 5 mini trucks. None were running…

Comment

sxs, that mini truck is hard to find parts for.

Comment

I use a Samurai best SxS you can buy.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoytbowhunter View Post
            I use a Samurai best SxS you can buy.
            Negative

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
              Negative
              Lol

Comment

Originally posted by dosrobles View Post
                Mini looks like it’s not going lots of places I take my side by side
                Agreed![emoji817]
                50 acres is not much however ,
                and the terrain ain't bad for him. How are they on maintenance. I honestly do nothing to my Polaris EXP800 and would get another one if this one dies.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

It’s not clear what exactly you’ll be using it for, and how many people you want to ride in it.

I have a Honda P500 which for 2 people is great, in 3 1/2 years other than oil + filter changes only maintenance was a clutch adjustment that took me 30 minutes on YouTube and 5 minutes to do. The new 520 has a small dump bed instead of a rear rack plus some other changes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My daughter has a mini truck. Put some good tires on it and id expect itll go anywhere a side by side will. You can haul a bunch of weight but man does it ride rough.

Comment

I've had 2 minis, love them, but they have their place like anything else. Have a ranger now, and for most uses, it trump's the minis.

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                        Negative
                        If you don’t like your kidneys it’s a fantastic vehicle to get around rough terrain

Comment

Haha, I run 10lbs of air rides nice.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
                            If you don’t like your kidneys it’s a fantastic vehicle to get around rough terrain
                            Lol! Agreed!
                            They are a very capable vehicle, but they won’t go where a sxs will.
                            I had a 04 Jeep Rubicon with locking 5.13 gears and sitting on 35’s. It would go…Just not everywhere my sxs will.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoytbowhunter View Post
                              Haha, I run 10lbs of air rides nice.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                              Looks good!
                              Let me know when you want to follow me on my sxs.

Comment

Working...
                              X