TBH Classifieds - Transaction Report Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TBH Classifieds - Transaction Report Thread

With the recent threads about people being burned in the classifieds, and most others having great transactions, why not have one thread where folks can report on how smooth or rough a transaction was. I don't see where there has been such a thread unless I just didn't find it.

There is. I think its only visible to those without any negative reviews though.

Comment

Originally posted by solocam_aggie View Post
      There is. I think its only visible to those without any negative reviews though.

Comment

This could be a drama promarama I’m so in

Comment

Originally posted by solocam_aggie View Post

Comment

I cant remember all the good transactions much less their names.

I do remember the 4 bad ones, what I tried to buy and who they were. Two still post and one has current items in classifieds.

Comment

I've only made about ten transactions or so from here but every one has been pleasant. Trade goods and chat hunting for a bit.

That said, I once bought a brand new pistol here. Plenty of pics in the ad to verify condition. Expressed to me and it had obviously been shot before it made it to me. Not a ton but a few shells judging by powder residue. Both seller and express swore up and down. I believed one over the other but overall not a huge deal. Simply viewed that members posts a bit differently after that.
              Last edited by BlackHogDown; 05-24-2022, 12:26 PM.

Comment

If I am looking at something in classified section, I look at the other posts the seller has made. You can learn about people from their posts.

Comment

Ive been on the bad side. Had a unfortunate family incident happen while having an active item in the classified. I was raked through the coals for not responding to the reply's in a timely manner. Still to this day I will sometimes go make a cup of coffee, go sit in a dark corner and rock back and forth thinking of that horrible classified screwup.

Comment

Originally posted by quackerback View Post
                    If I am looking at something in classified section, I look at the other posts the seller has made. You can learn about people from their posts.
                    I do the same thing. Same goes for FB Marketplace.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                      Ive been on the bad side. Had a unfortunate family incident happen while having an active item in the classified. I was raked through the coals for not responding to the reply's in a timely manner. Still to this day I will sometimes go make a cup of coffee, go sit in a dark corner and rock back and forth thinking of that horrible classified screwup.
                      As you should !

Comment

I bought a defective henway last year from a well known member. Still hasn't made it right.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                          I bought a defective henway last year from a well known member. Still hasn't made it right.
                          [emoji848]
                          Same guy who had the loose Elephant on his lease [emoji3059]

If it is, be advised he's selling them again [emoji846]

Comment

All of my transactions have been good minus some custom painted fishing lures.

Comment

Originally posted by quackerback View Post
                              Me too, but due to my superior intellect I normally do that AFTER the less than desirable transaction.

Comment

Working...
                              X