Night Vision Scope?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Night Vision Scope?

If you had 400-500 to spend on a night vision scope, which would you buy?

Are any of these worth a flip?

Yukon NVRS Titanium 1.5x42 Night Vision Rifle Scope, Weaver Mount

Armasight ORION 5X Gen 1+ Night Vision Rifle Scope

Yukon Nvrs Tactical 2.5X50 with Internal Focusing Night Vision Riflescope

Armasight ORION 4X Gen 1+ Night Vision Rifle Scope

I honestly couldn't recommend any of those. I would however highly suggest you check out the Photon XT.

Comment

Interested.

Comment

Find the live hunt thread on here started by Skinny I believe. I was impressed with that setup and seriously considering it.

Comment

Save your money till you have 8-10 times that much and buy a night optics.

Comment

Originally posted by WS_AG View Post
            Save your money till you have 8-10 times that much and buy a night optics.
            They do have some high dollar scopes. I'm not going to make a living at it so right now I'll have to do less. If I win the lotto, I'm in. Thanks

Comment

Thanks for the input

Comment

i have a photon xt with an extra ir illuminator in the classifieds on here. id go with it☺

Comment

Photon XT. Day or night. And ya can get a quote from a TBH sponsor Outdoor Legacy on here.

Comment

Originally posted by talleywack97 View Post
                    i have a photon xt with an extra ir illuminator in the classifieds on here. id go with it☺
                    2nd that...the Sightmark scopes are perfect and affordable.

Comment

I agree with the peanut gallery. The Sightmark Photon XT is your best bet in that price range. You really don't want to go the route of Gen 1 stuff in my opinion. I've got some on closeout that I'll sell cheap.... For your money the Photon XT is nearly impossible to beat.

Photon XT at Outdoor Legacy Gear

Feel free to send me a PM if you've got questions. If you want to talk, just give me a call at (877)350-1818 extension 0 and I'll be glad to answer any questions and help in any way I can. No obligation and no pressure.

- Jason

Comment

Split price on a photon XT with DUZY and seems like its going to be awesome! Haven't got to hunt with it yet. But can spot rabbits in the back yard and pasture like crazy!

Comment

I'm saving up to go Thermal maybe around first of the year. Hard to not just buy something low end now, but I think it will be worth the wait.

Comment

Photons make great scopes for the money.

Comment

For that price the photon is your best bet. Read the night vision hunting thread on here. Its like 20 pages almost entirely about the photon. I was in the same position looking to spend $500 and that is what I did, I am very happy with it for the money. I am spoiled from using gen3 a lot in the military and there is a big difference but the key factor is price. Someone said it is as close as you are going to get to a gen2 scope but pay a gen1 price. I used mine on one night hunt so far, extra IR illumination would have been nice but not required, and a NV spotting scope would have helped to keep from having to swing a whole rifle around to scan the area, I was calling in coyotes (no luck there)

Comment

Working...
                              X