Glock 43 Pocket Carry?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glock 43 Pocket Carry?

Is it safe to pocket carry a Glock 43 without a pocket holster?

Id say it wouldn't be a good idea to pocket carry any pistol without a holster.

Comment

I wouldn't with a round chambered.

Comment

I would NOT do it.

Comment

I carry a Glock 27 loaded with one in the chamber in my pocket all of the time when off duty. Just be sure to not put anything else in that pocket so that nothing can get in the trigger guard.

You're good to go.

Comment

Glock 43 Pocket Carry?

Buy a clipdraw for it. That's how I carry my 42.
            I carry in the small of my back. Might as well have a rock if you ain't got a round in the chamber.

Comment

Get one of these

Comment

Originally posted by lodgepole View Post

This.

Or one of these

I have both for an LCP, they work great. Without a holster they won't stay in the right position.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve_243 View Post
                  Might as well have a rock if you ain't got a round in the chamber.
                  I disagree, So does the Israeli Mossad by the way. I carry condition 3.

As seen on NatGeo's "Doomsday Preppers 2013"UPDATE Sept. 28 2013The MOD-IMD and this video were created as a thought piece in 2010. We never expected it to ...

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
                    I disagree, So does the Israeli Mossad by the way. I carry condition 3.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGD2j9ks38g

Might work for some, but as an LEO I can't afford to try it.

Comment

If you want to pocket carry then get one of these.

Comment

get a saf-t block for it. it's a small plastic piece that fits behind the trigger that prevents it from firing. you just pop it out with your trigger finger when you draw.

works very well, i know you can get them from brown ells, not sure where else.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve_243 View Post
                          Buy a clipdraw for it. That's how I carry my 42.
                          I carry in the small of my back. Might as well have a rock if you ain't got a round in the chamber.
                          Alot of negligent discharges come from clothing getting into the trigger area. I wouldn't carry without full trigger coverage in a good holster. But that's just me.

Also It's still better than a rock. That saying is just ignorance. If you have a second to throw a rock you have a second to charge a pistol.. I've never charged a rock.. or thrown a gun. ..so maybe you have more expertise in that area.

Comment

Originally posted by boomer453 View Post
                            get a saf-t block for it. it's a small plastic piece that fits behind the trigger that prevents it from firing. you just pop it out with your trigger finger when you draw.

works very well, i know you can get them from brown ells, not sure where else.
                            Or just carry it as its designed.. in a holster. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Coach W View Post
                              Alot of negligent discharges come from clothing getting into the trigger area. I wouldn't carry without full trigger coverage in a good holster. But that's just me.

Also It's still better than a rock. That saying is just ignorance. If you have a second to throw a rock you have a second to charge a pistol.. I've never charged a rock.. or thrown a gun. ..so maybe you have more expertise in that area.
                              Proper training and discipline and more training and years of carrying everyday as an LEO and more training. I Would never carry with an empty chamber. Too many variables. Things could go wrong before you can chamber a round. You have to choose the proper clothing to carry according to how you carry sometimes to be safe. If a person is going to carry a firearm ready to go, then they need to be properly trained and comfortable doing so. To me, it's just second nature no matter how I carry. Everyone has their opinion. That doesn't mean that one is wrong and one is right, or that one is ignorant and one is not. It all goes back to proper training and discipline.

Comment

Working...
                              X