Silence... It's an Addiction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Silence... It's an Addiction

Seriously I see new people ask daily here about getting suppressors. They're a gateway drug. Don't do it. It's bad... Suppressors are Bad Mkay. Next thing you know you're e-filing a form 1 (or two), adding new pages to your trust, and eating ham sandwiches just to keep up and feed your new addiction.

All that said I just had these two show up at the house today...

Ugh..... I need one... Or two....

Comment

I like ham sandwiches !

Comment

Awesome! Congrats!
        My second can is still at thunderbeast. They're really behind on orders

Comment

You are correct. I have 2, and have filled out and waiting on 2 form 1s. But oil prices have become the cure for my addiction. All gun projects have been shut down. I do think I will relapse once oil price comes back up though.

By the way those are some nice new toys.

Comment

Very nice! I'm shopping for number five. Sig is making some nice stuff, and I just might have to get one.

Comment

Waiting on Jake to get in what I want first, then I'll start the real wait time. Already eating spam and hot dogs to save up enough.

Comment

Originally posted by AJMag View Post
                Waiting on Jake to get in what I want first, then I'll start the real wait time. Already eating spam and hot dogs to save up enough.
                Yes sir. Jake's good people. Jake has a Daniel Defense SBR of mine that should be approved soon. Lol. See I told you this was an addiction

Comment

Originally posted by Coach W View Post
                  Yes sir. Jake's good people. Jake has a Daniel Defense SBR of mine that should be approved soon. Lol. See I told you this was an addiction
                  Any day now and I should be handing over some money.... hopefully. I'm getting antsy just to start the long wait. Yes, it's a problem and I'm not even started yet!

Comment

Like Nate, I took advantage of the sweet SiShop deal last fall and nailed down a Spectre and a .30 cal can (Harvester for me). I must say they sure are simple devices. It's a dam shame our regulations have choked the industry to the point that they cost so much.

Suppressed shooting is polite shooting. That's my new motto.

Comment

NO JOKE! I thought I was good with 1 30 cal suppressor. Added a 45cal octane HD and spectre II about a year ago. Went in on the silencershop deal on the Specwar and SpectreII that I just got back, and now I'm contemplating the OMEGA! I keep saying this will be the last one, but they always come out with another that is the latest and greatest!!

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
                        Like Nate, I took advantage of the sweet SiShop deal last fall and nailed down a Spectre and a .30 cal can (Harvester for me).
                        Good eye. Yes sir this is the specwar and spectreii. The harvester and spectreii was a good deal as wel.. UPS shows it should be here today. Lol.

I did say it was an addiction right?

Comment

Yup I have a few.

Comment

Well. Nevermind. that didn't take long. Dang west texas weather.

Comment

Pssshhhh

Rookie. Welcome to last year. The specwar is old news.... Now be a big boy and buy a machine gun

Comment

Working...
                              X