Keep your head on a swivel, folks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stinkbelly View Post
    I went straight from the gym right to Walmart and didn't have mine with me. I was pleased to see a 60+ year old man with a Trump hat, tight cowboy pistol shop shirt, and a perfect outline of a kimber on his right hip. I felt a little better about my neighborhood.
    Perfect outline of a Kimber? Much have been some tight britches! Lol!

Comment

What the **** are y’all talking about?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bloodstick View Post
        You got more cahones than me. I like my 9mm alot because im accurate with it. I’d be nervous packing that much power in such a small frame

99 percent of the time if you are violently assaulted its gonna happen close and personal. Accuracy isnt an issue at that close quarters. Definitely wouldn’t want to be making a head shot in a hostage situation at 25 yds with it lol.

Comment

Keep your head on a swivel, folks

Originally posted by Brute Killer View Post
          Ha! I bet it's the devil to handle!

I also have a Ruger Speed Six in .357 magnum. I joke with my wife that if they are stacked against the door you will probably only have to fire once as that level of boom will have the rest of them running for the hills. Definitely doesn’t make a lil pop or crack when it fires.

I put one of those high viz sticker targets on one of my steel plates at 10 yds. It removed almost all of the sticker off the plate first round. Lotta energy coming out of that short barrel.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot4900 View Post
            Man, there’s no excuse not to carry. I wear shorts all the time and I’m a pretty hefty old man. I keep an LCP MAX with 13 rounds in my front pocket every minute I’m awake.
            I even carry it away from home when I have my .45 on my side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
            Agree, I carry a Sig P365x 13 rounds and works well with shorts in small of back in sticky holster

Comment

BeyondWords
              A Subway restaurant employee in Atlanta was killed and another wounded after a customer shot them during an argument over mayonnaise on Sunday, according to a local report.

The shooting unfolded around 6:30 p.m. at a Subway restaurant on Northside Drive Southwest in the city’s downtown, Atlanta police said.

"Believe it or not, it was about too much mayonnaise on his sandwich,"

Comment

Working...
              X