Chief Arrendondo Interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chief Arrendondo Interview

I searched and didn't find where this was posted. I apologize if this is a duplicate.

Criticized by law enforcement experts for slowness in taking out the shooter, Pete Arredondo described an agonizing wait for a key that would work. In an interview with The Texas Tribune, he said he hadn’t spoken out sooner because he didn’t want to compound his hometown’s grief or point blame.

Please watch Jocko Willink run through the time line in his podcast. This was a pathetic showing of leadership from Arrendondo. His lack of action cost those children and teachers their lives. The excuses and pure BS in this interview make me sick.

Comment

Jocko Podcast 338: Uvalde School Shooting Tragedy. Tactical Response Assessment
      171,104 viewsJun 15, 2022

DI

Comment

Tagged for later

Comment

Radios have belt clips. Try again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The line in that interview for me is this:

"Hyde said Arredondo is open to cooperating with the Rangers investigation but would like to see a transcript of his previous comments."

If the story he is painting is true, I'm going to be screaming it to anyone who would listen. Not making my participation contingent on my transcripts so I can keep my story straight.

Comment

The lack of keys for the ISD officers (if that part is accurate and true) is the vast majority of the problem. Vast vast majority.

Then again I am accustomed to large school districts with “master” keys for buildings and/or the entire district. That might not be the case in a very small district like Uvalde.

Assuming they had “master” keys in the district and the ISD Officers didn’t have copies is such a huge screwup. Lives were lost because of that. Period.

The radio thing for the Chief is a mute point if they all have master keys. It is over in minutes and nobody cares about the radio.

I also see no mention of trying to breach the lock by putting rounds into that lock. Does that come with risks? Yep sure does. Standing there and being ****ing quiet while you wait on keys comes with more risks. You have to do something.

Comment

He’s an idiot. Hope they run him out of town.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasCanesFan View Post
                  The lack of keys for the ISD officers (if that part is accurate and true) is the vast majority of the problem. Vast vast majority.

Then again I am accustomed to large school districts with “master” keys for buildings and/or the entire district. That might not be the case in a very small district like Uvalde.

Assuming they had “master” keys in the district and the ISD Officers didn’t have copies is such a huge screwup. Lives were lost because of that. Period.

The radio thing for the Chief is a mute point if they all have master keys. It is over in minutes and nobody cares about the radio.

I also see no mention of trying to breach the lock by putting rounds into that lock. Does that come with risks? Yep sure does. Standing there and being ****ing quiet while you wait on keys comes with more risks. You have to do something.
                  But the classroom doors weren't even locked from what I read on here.....
                  May have been debunked, but I haven't seen it yet if so.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                    But the classroom doors weren't even locked from what I read on here.....
                    May have been debunked, but I haven't seen it yet if so.
                    But the main doors may have been. If the classroom doors were locked, I'm out on that!

Comment

Once all the evidence is out there, I’ll make judgement. There several thing I’ve heard some were true and some were not. I think once the true details are released most will be shocked. I believe it was captured on video.

Comment

Originally posted by Randell View Post
                        Once all the evidence is out there, I’ll make judgement. There several thing I’ve heard some were true and some were not. I think once the true details are released most will be shocked. I believe it was captured on video.
                        Smart man. There’s a lot more to this story than what in the media.

Comment

Here's some evidence...arredondo is a liar & yellow.

The first look inside the Robb Elementary School in Uvalde, Texas, the site of a horrific mass shooting that killed 19 schoolchildren and two adults in May, has been released. !function(r,u,m,b,l,e){r._Rumble=b,r[b]||(r[b]=function(){(r[b]._=r[b]._||[]).push(arguments);if(r[b]._.length==1){l=u.cr... Login

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                            Here's some evidence...arredondo is a liar & yellow.

https://trendingpolitics.com/breakin...-thought-knab/
                            I realize I don't have all the facts....but if I'm there I'm pulling my handgun out and going ahead of the cops. They can shoot me in the back but if kids are screaming and shots are being fired I could not stand around. Heck I can't stand it when guys stand around the job site with a thumb up there *** let alone while kids are being killed.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Randell View Post

I’m pretty sure the truth will never get out .

Comment

Working...
                              X