Help Catch a Thief - Plano

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
    But- they haven't heard the story of the H buck!
    They will shortly!

Comment

Originally posted by Voodoo View Post
      Y’all know I have to show my lack of sympathy. Usually the yahoo’s using this equipment destroy neighborhoods without regard.

I’d still like to see at least one arrested to make me feel better about my own yard damage.
      I agree with you here...They tore our entire neighborhood up over the last 3-4 weeks. We will see what all this Tachus is about????????????

Comment

Help Catch a Thief - Plano

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
        If the owner of the outfit was worth a **** the project would screech to a halt until the item was returned.
        ^^This

Comment

For the record we do not perform fiber to premise. Long haul stuff in the ROW. Those short bore guys are tearing up my hood as we speak.

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
            If the owner of the outfit was worth a **** the project would screech to a halt until the item was returned.
            Yep.

I mentioned calling whoever name is on the door

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
              But- they haven't heard the story of the H buck!
              That's doubtful. I think EVERYONE has heard it!

Comment

Originally posted by JTRichardson View Post
                this is by far the most exciting thing happening my corner of the internet today!

get em boys!
                No kidding man. Same here!

Comment

Originally posted by WCB View Post
                  I'm in Richardson and get off at 1500 and can be over there by 1530 and help look if needed.
                  Make sure you wear those pointed toe cowboy boots. And, tell them they are made for getting people to talk!

Comment

I hope you get it back, if they need a place to rest I can dig a fresh hole in Oklahoma if needed. .

Comment

Originally posted by Chance Love View Post
                      That's doubtful. I think EVERYONE has heard it!
                      Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                      Make sure you wear those pointed toe cowboy boots. And, tell them they are made for getting people to talk!
                      Now that's funny!

I know this thread is taking LeBlanc's mind off his cooking job. Come Terry, get that catfish extra crispy!

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                        Yep.

I mentioned calling whoever name is on the door

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
                        Seems to be a chicken**** outfit. Not sure they arent complicit. Very limited info online and no office location or contact info. Waiting to hear if PD is going to approach the remaining crew on site. I mean, I've got pics of them exchanging goods ON THE JOB SITE with license plate numbers and everything. Very distinguishable individuals. Doesn't sound like PD is planning on approaching them.

Comment

So is PD just being lazy or what? Seems like they could show the guys the pics and shake em down for the truth.

Comment

What about calling the State Police?

Comment

Seems we're on edge of multiple jurisdictions. Water Authority PD has been very helpful. Several other individuals as well. Though, we did get a couple "Call dispatch if you find it" comments.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
                                Seems to be a chicken**** outfit. Not sure they arent complicit. Very limited info online and no office location or contact info. Waiting to hear if PD is going to approach the remaining crew on site. I mean, I've got pics of them exchanging goods ON THE JOB SITE with license plate numbers and everything. Very distinguishable individuals. Doesn't sound like PD is planning on approaching them.
                                Often these boring contractors are working for the bigger company. Verizon, Frontier, Ect.

Comment

Working...
                                X