Blast from the past

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blast from the past

Wonder if this has ever played an Bill Mack?
    The semi truck I'm driving today has spark plugs and this..

what is it?

Comment

Got the up-grade today...

Comment

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post
        Wonder if this has ever played an Bill Mack?
        The semi truck I'm driving today has spark plugs and this..
        Must be a 1960's model truck.

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
          Must be a 1960's model truck.
          Just checked VIN Plate
          12/16/80

Comment

Wasn't sure if it worked.
            Just tried it.
            It works [emoji1303][emoji1303]

Comment

Man that does bring back memories. AM only! When I turned 16 and started driving my mom's car (1972 Ford Country Squire wagon) I would re-program all the buttons to the local Top-40/rock stations. For those not familiar you would use the dial to find the station then pull out the button then push it back in. It aggravated her to no end - she would turn it on expecting to hear her easy listening favorites only to have Led Zepplin or somesuch blaring out of that tiny little speaker
              Last edited by jerp; 05-11-2022, 01:35 PM.

Comment

I think it’s a slide rule.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                  Man that does bring back memories. AM only! When I turned 16 and started driving my mom's car (1972 Ford Country Squire wagon) I would re-program all the buttons to the local Top-40/rock stations. For those not familiar you would use the dial to find the station then pull out the button then push it back in. It aggravated her to no end - she would turn it on expecting to hear her easy listening favorites only to have Led Zepplin or somesuch blaring out of that tiny little speaker
                  Wow. At the risk of giving my age away, you’re right, this does being back memories!

Comment

On the road….. out of state on a trip…. ever so slowly turning the dial trying to pick up a strong station…. which always seems to be on a commercial when you find it…. and after waiting 3 minutes you find it is something you hate…. ever so slowly turning the dial….

FINALLY!!! You find a great station….. then 20 minutes later you are out of range.

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
                      On the road….. out of state on a trip…. ever so slowly turning the dial trying to pick up a strong station…. which always seems to be on a commercial when you find it…. and after waiting 3 minutes you find it is something you hate…. ever so slowly turning the dial….

FINALLY!!! You find a great station….. then 20 minutes later you are out of range.
                      Exactly !

Comment

Memory lane!

Comment

Had the same thing in my 1969 Ford Ranger F100. I upgraded with an FM converter! It even had an add on AC ��

Comment

Should have a cigarette lighter and ashtray to.

Comment

International with a 440, or can over Jimmy?

Comment

Working...
                              X