Another LEO shot today. 21 yr veteran officer killed. RIP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buckshot4900 View Post
    An officer’s death back in the day brought other Brothers from several states for the funeral because it was so rare. Now, it’s almost a weekly event if not more.
    I pray every day for each one of you active officers regardless of location

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    We still go, but like you said, it happens to often honor guards are limited to what they can attend. Couple that with covid protocols and it just plain sucks.

My department sent 5 families to police week this year.

5!!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 3ChordTruth View Post
      Lord, please be with and comfort Officer Richard Houston’s wife and children and all of the Houston family. RIP Officer Richard Houston.
      Prayers and above said well X2

Comment

More prayers for Richard's family and friends

Comment

I’m tired of evil man. My good bud Mike Vance is still recovering from serving an arrest warrant in Houston. His partner didn’t make it. Sorry about this.

Sick of this. Stay ready gents, the time is now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers for his family

Rest well brother…..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sad to hear. Stay safe.
              Lots of evil in this new world

Comment

God Bless all LEOs. This hurts.

Comment

Officer Houston was laid to rest today. Sad day. God bless his family and may He protect all LEOs.

Comment

Bless all our LEO's & their Families as well as all of our Military Personnel & their Families.

Said times.

Comment

Thank each and everyone one of you for your thoughts and prayers.

Thank you for each and every person that had a part in making Richards send off the success it was. Your hard work was evident.

Thank you to each and every person that attended the visitstion, service and burial ceremony. Richard had more friends than he ever imagined.

Thank you to all the officers and FD guys that couldnt make the service but stopped along the route to show support.

And to all the citizens that stopped along the route through Rockwall, Rowlett, Garland, Mesquite and Sunnyvale……thank you!!! It is obvious there are alot of great people out there that support LE and it showed today. It was very humbling to see the support. For me it was the best part of the day.

And to you, Richard, thank you for the opportunity to serve along side of you. It was an honor. RIP my brother, you earned it.

Comment

Prayers sent for Officer Houston, his family and friends. Additional prayers sent for you and your department FowlTrouble.

Comment

Working...
                        X