Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poll: US Should Confront China on Trade

This was refreshing to read:

More than two-thirds of Americans approve of President Donald Trump’s hardline approach to China, despite believing tariffs will negatively impact U.S. prices and jobs, a new survey found.

A Harvard CAPS/Harris Poll survey showed that 67 percent of registered voters said Washington should confront China’s unfair trade practices.

It's time to stomp their butts back in line!! It's amazing how much previous administrations have been kicking the can do the road. Go Trump Go!!

Comment

Maga!

Comment

I will be heading to China shortly. My last visit there a couple months ago assured me that we are kicking China's @ss with these tarriffs!! The people and industry are hurting very badly. I drove from Hong Kong all the way to Weihei and saw it everywhere on each stop. Of course they do not allow their media to report it. Oh and the chinese are not mad at Trump....they are mad at their own corrupt government for handling the situation so poorly with little care for the actual citizens.

Comment

Absolutely,
          They are communist, they already have more power than they deserve because of the last 4 or 5 presidents. They should be just a little better off than N.korea.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
            I will be heading to China shortly. My last visit there a couple months ago assured me that we are kicking China's @ss with these tarriffs!! The people and industry are hurting very badly. I drove from Hong Kong all the way to Weihei and saw it everywhere on each stop. Of course they do not allow their media to report it. Oh and the chinese are not mad at Trump....they are mad at their own corrupt government for handling the situation so poorly with little care for the actual citizens.
            I hope you wear a MAGA hat.

The sad part is that both countries could be doing good to great if trade negotiations were actually conducted in good faith.

Comment

Absolutely!!

It might sting a little at first, but down the road our economy will finally reach the potential the libtards and the Chicoms stole from us over the past 30 years.

Comment

Go trump!

Trump 2020

trump jr 2024

trump jr 2028

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                  Absolutely!!

It might sting a little at first, but down the road our economy will finally reach the potential
                  Exactly...but we have had it good so long that its litterely "Make America great again as long as it doesn't inconvenience one single American".

Comment

They need to straighten some stuff out but I sure wish they would have thought it through a little better. It’s caused permanent damage to our Ag market. Which I might add was one of the few net positive trade deals we had going with them. Poorly handled!

Comment

Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post
                      They need to straighten some stuff out but I sure wish they would have thought it through a little better. It’s caused permanent damage to our Ag market. Which I might add was one of the few net positive trade deals we had going with them. Poorly handled!
                      While I agree it’s been hard on AG market what could have done differently?? Besides past administrations not letting it go for this long.... China isn’t clueless and knows exactly what they are doing... the Ag market was going to suffer no matter what.

Comment

Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post
                        It’s caused permanent damage to our Ag market.
                        Permanent?

Comment

Go trump. Hottest First Lady
                          Trump 2020. Hottest First Lady
                          Trump Jr. 2024. Hottest First Lady
                          Trump Jr. 2018. Hottest First Lady

Maga again and again

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                            Permanent?
                            Yes, there’s a really good chance that we lost a big part of the Chinese market indefinitely. Brazil has ramped up production and from what I’m hearing, it may not ever come back like it was (beans).

Growers worked for decades to develop that market (which was a net positive trade), then had the rug pulled out from under their feet. Poof, gone!

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                              While I agree it’s been hard on AG market what could have done differently?? Besides past administrations not letting it go for this long.... China isn’t clueless and knows exactly what they are doing... the Ag market was going to suffer no matter what.
                              I don’t know the answer to that, I just wish they could have saved some of the few things we were actually “winning” on.

Comment

Working...
                              X