Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Playing with my editing software........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Playing with my editing software........

I was playing around with my Microsoft Digital Image Suite Plus software to see what all it would do and came up with these. Let me know what you think......The only thing I haven't figured out how to do yet is get rid of the white edging the outside of the border. Any suggestions?

And all photos are linked to their comment page.....

1. This picture I used a button to make it look like a water color and thought it turned out pretty cool.

2. The next photo I did some cropping a color adjustment as well as some exposure adjustment and added a border. This picture turned out a little grainy when I cropped it. Any idea why?

3. Basically did the same thing as I did for number 2.

4. This one I just added what I thought added a little flare to the pic. The original was taken by a family members point and shoot.

5. This one turned out to be my favorite. The original was taken by the photographer we hired.

I bet Photo 2 was sitting in a less than stellar resolution before you applied yet another tweak to the image? Each time you tweak something, you drop quality and pixels with any photo editing software.

Birds in a fish tank....Will have you picked up the crack-pipe again?

Comment

Maybe you could crop Tina out of the wedding pics so some of these gardners we have around here could use your pic in their garden.

Comment

This one may work better for you Jason.........

Comment

Working...
        X