Tokina 11-16 for DX cameras has arrived

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tokina 11-16 for DX cameras has arrived

I'm finally getting the Tokina lens that so many of you speak highly of. I was waiting for this new version with AF configuration that would work with my Nikon.

I think you will be glad you got. Post some photos up when you get Some. I think i'm going to pull the trigger on the Sigma 17-50 they have it for 50.00 off with free shipping.
    Last edited by iamntxhunter; 08-21-2012, 03:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
      http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produc...or_Nikon_Mount

I'm finally getting the Tokina lens that so many of you speak highly of. I was waiting for this new version with AF configuration that would work with my Nikon.
      What camera are you using?
      I love this. Very nice.
      My thinking with the original lens was to get it to alway sbe on my D90 when I ever do upgrade my camera body. (One day)

Comment

Originally posted by Hillary View Post
        What camera are you using?
        I love this. Very nice.
        My thinking with the original lens was to get it to alway sbe on my D90 when I ever do upgrade my camera body. (One day)
        D3100, so to get the most out of the lens I needed the AF feature built into the lens. When I upgrade, I'll probably go with the 7000.

Comment

It's a pretty neat lens. I've had mine for my Canon for a few years and have some really nice photos out of it...

Comment

Working...
          X