Justin Trudeu is caught in multiple blackface photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now on 3 different occasions there are photos of him coming out....

He is a liberal....he will get away with it

He was 29 in one photo...not a kid or in college

He has gotten a pass. His creepy apology was accepted.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
      He has gotten a pass. His creepy apology was accepted.
      Another photo has surfaced since his apology...when he said it was just once....

Nothing will happen

Comment

Half his country is brain dead....besides the only people who pay consequences are not liberal

Comment

His holier than thou attitude and wokeness makes it an even better story.

Comment

I have never understood the problem with "black face". I dont know about the other instances, but this morning they were talking about brown face and that it was a costume party where he dressed as Aladdin. How is that racist? I just dont get what the issue is.

If a black guy dresses as Trump at a party, I fully expect him to put on "white face" or "fake tan face". Big deal....

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
              I have never understood the problem with "black face". I dont know about the other instances, but this morning they were talking about brown face and that it was a costume party where he dressed as Aladdin. How is that racist? I just dont get what the issue is.

If a black guy dresses as Trump at a party, I fully expect him to put on "white face" or "fake tan face". Big deal....
              Same here.

The Left made it a problem to take down a righty....only to have it backfire when its been exposed how many prominent people on the left have done it as well. Absolutely know one had a problem with it till WHITE LIBERALS made it a problem.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post

For normal thinking people it's not a big deal but like everything else liberals have made something out of nothing and it always comes back to haunt them.
                Is it racist...hell no but to a lib you should loose your career and friends of such an act......unless of course they happen to do it

Comment

It’s all BS

Comment

I was accused of “Black waist”

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That’s the difference between liberals and conservatives.

Liberals lose their feeble minds over this and conservatives are yaaaawwwnnnn.....big deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                        X