Originally posted by Kevin Smith View Post
      It’s changed

Cell phone or PC?
      And where the heck have you been lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Smith View Post
        It’s changed

If you are using Tapatalk it has definitely changed. It takes me multiple times to load picture hen go back and forth until I can see the preview.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I can't get it to work half the time either. Used to use photo bucket but they put an end to that.

Comment

I have to say, of all the forums I visit this one is the hardest to post pics to. I probably skip over 75% of the things I'd want to post including pics because of this

Comment

Originally posted by donpablo View Post
              I can't get it to work half the time either. Used to use photo bucket but they put an end to that.
              I switched to imgur when photobucket started charging

Comment

I’m in same boat. I tried some suggestions and didn’t work on this old phone of mine. Mary ended up doing my avatar for me.

Comment

Pictures

I just send them from my phone to my Email add. and move them to my desk top resize them to small also. Then when you make your post and click to add photo its right there on desk top.

Comment

Easy for me and I'm no computer wiz.
                    I keep pics on my laptop and resize a copy for posting. Go Advanced and add an attachment.
                    Don't use my phone for it so no help there.

Comment

Ok, so I use One Drive.

Open One Drive.
                      Click on the photo.
                      Click the top ribbon "Embed"
                      on the pop up, change size to "large"
                      Copy the url provided.

Come here, and in the New thread page, quick reply page, or go advanced page, click the square icon that has the picture of a mountain and a yellow background. Paste your URL in that pop up.

Add a few <return> key clicks and then click preview post. You should see the image. And you can add text before and after it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
                        Ok, so I use One Drive.

Open One Drive.
                        Click on the photo.
                        Click the top ribbon "Embed"
                        on the pop up, change size to "large"
                        Copy the url provided.

Come here, and in the New thread page, quick reply page, or go advanced page, click the square icon that has the picture of a mountain and a yellow background. Paste your URL in that pop up.

Add a few <return> key clicks and then click preview post. You should see the image. And you can add text before and after it.
                        Easy as pulling the trigger! Right - then the work starts - most likely it will be upside down, sideways or not sized right. I quit trying to post pics from iPhone/iPad directly because of this. Y’all are missing out on some great pics from me. Should be a drag and drop for us dummies

Comment

The only time I ever had an issue with posting pictures was because the file size was to large.

Comment

If I can do it any one can. Lol
                            I don’t use tapatalk, couldn’t even tell you how to turn on/off a computer

Comment

Working...
                            X