Texas law

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texas law

I just seen them filming close to my house. I was busy and don't have time to stop and see what it was about but they were looking in some culverts in the ditch along the road. This is in chambers county and close to a fire pond, that I thought I saw a gator in it yesterday so I bet they were after him. It's that time of year that they start looking for mates, it wouldn't be the first one we've had around here. So if it airs and you see a red Chevy pulling a low boy trailer, that was me.

You talking about Game Wardens and Lone Star Law?

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
      You talking about Game Wardens and Lone Star Law?
      Yeah the game warden show, I don't watch much tv.

Comment

Fm-3180?

Comment

Originally posted by KILLERMILLER View Post
          Fm-3180?
          Yes, Barrows ranch

Comment

Yes they were filming the capture of an alligator that was called in by a resident. Probably a 3 footer. My next door neighbor walked over to check it out and she was telling me about it. Lone Star Law

Comment

Real GW work...that show likes to save everything..

Comment

Originally posted by WildThings View Post
                Yes they were filming the capture of an alligator that was called in by a resident. Probably a 3 footer. My next door neighbor walked over to check it out and she was telling me about it. Lone Star Law
                I thought I saw one in the pond the day before but I was in a hurry and didn't have time to stop.

Comment

Working...
                X