Classifieds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Classifieds

Seems there are more and more people on here just to sell in the Classified section. Kinda ruins the trust a lot of us have for the TBH Brotherhood. I wish there were a way to limit the number of items you could sell by a percentage of your other posts ( or something).

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

Some folks have turned it into a business

Comment

Sure have.

Comment

I have bought a bunch of stuff from the classifieds; don't think I have sold anything...yet. I have not had a single bad transaction, but I would be leary of buying from someone who is too prolific in selling items and do not participate in the great discussions that are available on TBH.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
          Some folks have turned it into a business
          Some have been warned and banned for this and have returned under a different name. It definitely has gotten out of hand. I enjoy the classifieds. I spend a ton of money here and also sail, sell, sale, cell a few things but I post a bunch of non sense around the campfire as well.

Comment

If I don’t recognize the seller I generally search their other posts on atc. Never had any trouble

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I guess I am missing something here, in what way is someone selling stuff in the classifieds bringing this place down? Are they hanging folks out to dry?

While I don’t sell much in the classifieds, I do browse them often. I also enjoy reading other hunting related threads as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                If I don’t recognize the seller I generally search their other posts on atc. Never had any trouble

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                Bingo

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post
                  I guess I am missing something here, in what way is someone selling stuff in the classifieds bringing this place down? Are they hanging folks out to dry?

While I don’t sell much in the classifieds, I do browse them often. I also enjoy reading other hunting related threads as well.
                  Classifieds Forum Rule 3:

3. Personal use only. The Classifieds forum is intended for regular members to buy and sell personal items. It not intended for commercial (i.e. Owners, Dealers, Representatives or anyone associated with businesses), nor excessive personal use. Any post appearing to be from of a business, from a member that only posts in the Classifieds forum, or excessive Classifieds posts will be removed subject to the Moderator/Administrator’s judgment. This includes items made for the specific reason to sell. An Associate Sponsorship is available for a fee to members wishing to sell their hobby or homemade items.

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
                    Classifieds Forum Rule 3:

3. Personal use only. The Classifieds forum is intended for regular members to buy and sell personal items. It not intended for commercial (i.e. Owners, Dealers, Representatives or anyone associated with businesses), nor excessive personal use. Any post appearing to be from of a business, from a member that only posts in the Classifieds forum, or excessive Classifieds posts will be removed subject to the Moderator/Administrator’s judgment. This includes items made for the specific reason to sell. An Associate Sponsorship is available for a fee to members wishing to sell their hobby or homemade items.
                    Great, there’s already a rule. So what is the big deal?

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                      Some have been warned and banned for this and have returned under a different name. It definitely has gotten out of hand. I enjoy the classifieds. I spend a ton of money here and also sail, sell, sale, cell a few things but I post a bunch of non sense around the campfire as well.
                      I agree with Jason 100%. I have bought alot on here and sold my fair share also. Never a bad transaction yet and I would like it to stay that way

Comment

Originally posted by DarrellS View Post
                        Seems there are more and more people on here just to sell in the Classified section. Kinda ruins the trust a lot of us have for the TBH Brotherhood. I wish there were a way to limit the number of items you could sell by a percentage of your other posts ( or something).

You do realize that opens up your potential market as well right?

Comment

I love the classifieds but my wife don’t. LOL!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I don’t really care who buys and sells here as long as they’re honest and not burning anyone. That just means more potential buyers for when I sell something, and more items that I may be interested in buying. So far I’ve had great luck on here.

Comment

I buy and sell a lot on TBH, but one reason I don’t start many threads is because I know how to use the search function! So it might appear that my from my end..

Comment

Working...
                              X