Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4runner/Tacoma-Maybe Tundra mega thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Picked up mommas new 4 runner last night! She’s already picked out a push bar for the front and wants to change out the roof rails to a rack. I finally got front and rear bumpers for mine. smittybuilt was the only ones I found for a 2013 with front and rear sensors that I was willing to have on the truck. Not many options pre 14

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
      Picked up mommas new 4 runner last night! She’s already picked out a push bar for the front and wants to change out the roof rails to a rack. I finally got front and rear bumpers for mine. smittybuilt was the only ones I found for a 2013 with front and rear sensors that I was willing to have on the truck. Not many options pre 14

Well? Let’s see it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Fabbing up a sliding tray for my dometic fridge.

Comment

Can you show a few more pics of the slide? What slides did you use? I am getting a welder this week and this would be nice to have for my fridge.

Comment

Got ahold of this 1st gen 2001 tundra last year and have recently begun working on her. Only 143,000 miles on that 4.7L, so seeing how people routinely get 500K miles out of em' its just now broken in. So far have added Bilstein 5100's in the front to lift it 2" and added a leaf spring in the rear, plugs and O2 sensors, new brakes and stereo. Planning to put new LED headlights, front grille guard and receiver, nerf bars soon and now thats its lifted I can roll it on 34's after these tires wear out.
            Attached Files

Comment

Nice rigs!

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
                Can you show a few more pics of the slide? What slides did you use? I am getting a welder this week and this would be nice to have for my fridge.

I got two aluminum 48” tracks, for table saws I believe. Gonna bolt them to the bed, then use two T bolts that will go through the front square tubing, and slide on them.

Last edited by savin yours; 08-28-2020, 05:33 PM.

Comment

Comment

That’s awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by savin yours View Post

seeing how youre thinking about the smaller overland type stuff, check out the

expedition overland pan American series on Amazon. Group of people doing the overland deal through Alaska in a taco and a landcruiser. Pretty cool so far. The builds are done well

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                        seeing how youre thinking about the smaller overland type stuff, check out the

expedition overland pan American series on Amazon. Group of people doing the overland deal through Alaska in a taco and a landcruiser. Pretty cool so far. The builds are done well

Yea, I finished watching the series a couple weeks ago. It’s really cool, but those dudes are seriously sponsored. I figure they’ve put $50-$70k in each vehicle(not counting the truck purchase). Im not on that kinda budget. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by gpena View Post
                          That’s awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks[emoji1598]

Comment

Originally posted by savin yours View Post
                            Yea, I finished watching the series a couple weeks ago. It’s really cool, but those dudes are seriously sponsored. I figure they’ve put $50-$70k in each vehicle(not counting the truck purchase). Im not on that kinda budget. Lol

All it takes is some YouTube and the money will roll in!

At least that's what my kid says

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                              All it takes is some YouTube and the money will roll in!

At least that's what my kid says

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hahaha, a sign of the times!

Comment

Rocking my new roof rack by Prinsu Designs. Gonna mount my solar panel for the fridge on it. I’ll also have room for some other stuff as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X