Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4runner/Tacoma-Maybe Tundra mega thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Installed the Bakflip MX4, LEDs will be in Monday!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Not just here for good looks. My little mule scooped up 25 sacks of feed and hauled them into the woods today. A little 4x4 action was needed after the rain

Oh and I swapped the chrome tacoma badges for black

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

If any Tacoma guys are interested in a Taco Tunes 12" sub box {custom fit box rear driver side 3rd gen maybe 2nd} I have a new one never installed, and a Pioneer 10" sub/box that fits perfect behind the passenger rear seat in the plastic storage compartment I'm looking to get rid of. PM me

Comment

Did a little fishing this morning....pics of the truck are all that’s worth posting[emoji17]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

4runner/Tacoma-Maybe Tundra mega thread!

I added a real expensive accessory this morning... deer blood and hair [emoji2961][emoji2961][emoji2959][emoji2959]

Comment

savin yours are you in love with that fridge yet? It was such a game changer for us

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
                savin yours are you in love with that fridge yet? It was such a game changer for us

That thing is legit! Just upgraded my 65w panel, to a 100w.
                Gonna pick up a Prinsu roof rack, and the panel will stay there permanently.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  I added a real expensive accessory this morning... deer blood and hair [emoji2961][emoji2961][emoji2959][emoji2959]

Oh man, a brand new truck too! Welp, time for a full replacement.

Comment

Sweet, I have considered upgrading to that dual zone. Mine is the ARB 50qt single zone.

Comment

Originally posted by savin yours View Post
                      Oh man, a brand new truck too! Welp, time for a full replacement.

Been driving those roads for 13 years with my F350 and never hit a deer. 2nd trip out for new truck and smack at 70 mph. Crack of dawn, hard to see,leaving to come home and she shot out at full run. Never saw her until she was in front of me. Always though a full replacement on a half ton was overkill/too bulky looking and a lot of weight. Heck I didn't even run one on my F350. May have to reconsider..

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
                        Sweet, I have considered upgrading to that dual zone. Mine is the ARB 50qt single zone.

I looked at the arb’s, but they were all too tall to fit under my tonneau cover.

Comment

Got a new to me Tundra today. ‘16 Crewmax 4x4. Ordering a lift, tires, wheels and rock sliders this weekend. I’ll be selling these chrome nerf bars, the tires and wheels (tires are pretty worn, 20” wheels are in perfect shape) and probably the fender flares. Send me a PM if your interested in any of the parts! Click image for larger version

Name:	6EB06C79-4C92-4A5C-A01F-707055120E81.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	109.7 KB
ID:	24628411

Comment

Been driving those roads for 13 years with my F350 and never hit a deer. 2nd trip out for new truck and smack at 70 mph. Crack of dawn, hard to see,leaving to come home and she shot out at full run. Never saw her until she was in front of me. Always though a full replacement on a half ton was overkill/too bulky looking and a lot of weight. Heck I didn't even run one on my F350. May have to reconsider..

Sounds like you’ll need a lift too!
                            Handing out life lessons!

.........I’m here all week

Comment

Originally posted by savin yours View Post
                              Sounds like you’ll need a lift too!
                              Handing out life lessons!

.........I’m here all week

no thanks... I leveled with 2.5" in the front. No need for me to go any higher. I like getting in and out at the current height. May bump the tires up a little when I run these down but I'm good as it is for now.

Click image for larger version

Name:	00Tundra3.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	44.5 KB
ID:	24628426

Click image for larger version

Name:	00Tundra5.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	50.9 KB
ID:	24628427

Comment

Yep, it always makes me laugh when people say they put one of those on for deer protection… All they are good for is small brush at low speed. A lot of times the deer pushes the brush guard into more of the truck then it would have hurt to begin with. Hood/fenders/etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X