Traitor!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Traitor!

My 7 year old has been hunting with me since he was 3, never misses a hunt, and will take an opportunity to hunt with anyone else!

This year, I took a little vacation to head to the lease in Utopia, for 5 days of hunting. When he found out his grandpa was headed to Hebronville for 6 days, he bailed on me, cause "his deer are trophys". Can't believe he's bailing on me. I have to say, my feelings are a little hurt, but at least he's hunting.

Thankfully my 5 year old is a daddy's boy and is still coming along with me. Perfect opportunity for some 1 on 1 with my middle boy and make some memories.

Raising my best friends, one hunt at a time!

Kid is smart! Going where the trophy’s are lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Grandpa time doesn't last too long, let them enjoy their time together. I wish I would have had the chance to hunt with mine. If your son values his time with his elders, you're doing things right, so congrats dad!

Comment

Originally posted by ACbob View Post
        Grandpa time doesn't last too long, let them enjoy their time together. I wish I would have had the chance to hunt with mine. If your son values his time with his elders, you're doing things right, so congrats dad!
        So true are these statements being on the grandpa side of it myself.

Comment

Roger Raglin said “you have to hunt where the big deer are” haha.

Comment

I agree with the grandpa time. And the wisdom to know he should hunt where the big deer are.

Gary

Comment

Older son gets to spend some quality time with grandpa and hopefully walks away with some priceless memories. Gives you some one on one time with your younger son. Win win all around.

Comment

Oh yea, I’m glad he loves his grandpa. I made some awesome memories with mine!

Comment

I wonder, why are you not all hunting together ? That way you’d have a chance at a trophy to.

Comment

Just took my grandkids out. Best hunts I ever have are with them

Comment

Originally posted by sp-bow View Post
                      Older son gets to spend some quality time with grandpa and hopefully walks away with some priceless memories. Gives you some one on one time with your younger son. Win win all around.
                      And maybe he will find an Indian arrowhead or two!!!

Comment

He knows grandpa will let him pull the trigger.

Comment

Dang. I was hoping I had a reason to bag on your neighbor.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji33]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot-73 View Post
                            Dang. I was hoping I had a reason to bag on your neighbor.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji33]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                            The kid prefers me over Dad and Grandad but I’ve told him “don’t make it so obvious kid, we both know I’m better, but they pay for your food”

Comment

Originally posted by critter69 View Post
                              I wonder, why are you not all hunting together ? That way you’d have a chance at a trophy to.
                              Because grandad (father in law) doesn’t like the kids Dad, it’s understandable.

Comment

Working...
                              X