Ever had a friend who....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ever had a friend who....

Gets butt hurt or jealous over the dumbest things that most people wouldn't think twice about? I've gotten to where I won't hardly even text or call a buddy of mine that I hunt with quite a bit. We're both big into hunting and he's achieved some pretty awesome things. Been places I've never been and shot things I've never shot. I'm happy for him and pumped when he gets to kill something. But if I do something he hasn't or get to go somewhere,even shooting things he's shot and being places he's been it irritates him. He'll give a response like "That's pure luck,bet that doesn't happen again,etc." Had he been there and done that it would be nothing but skill. And he'd get mad if you made a comment like that.

It doesn't bother me. I just find it kind of funny that some grown men can act like babies about certain things. He stopped talking to one of my other buddies all together because of a deer he was hunting and he didn't invite him to hunt there. Uhhhh.....ok....If you're trying to kill a deer do you invite everyone you know to come try to kill it too? Last I checked most people don't.

He wouldn’t be a friend for long if I did have one that acted that way lol I like to keep the drama in my life to a minimum.

Comment

I’d find a different buddy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nope. I don't tolerate a-holes, whiney biatches, inconsiderate or rude people. I'd tell him to go to hell and fast.

Comment

Seem like he might need meds.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Wouldn't be a friend long that's for sure

Comment

Jeesh...waaay too many good people out there to invest in those who act ridic. I know you said he’s your friend...so good on you for rising above it. Maybe your example will be seen...

Comment

It will get better when you two get out of high school....maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                  Lmbo!

Comment

Big deer and women make men do and say the dumbest stuff..

Comment

For the most part he keeps drama out of my life. I tried to think of a word that would best describe him. Entitled is that word. He feels entitled to anything anyone else has or does. I'm the exact opposite kind of person. I feel like if you do something that I can't and I want to do it too or have something I would like to have I'll work my butt off until I get there. If you do something I don't or get something I'd like to have I'll be happy for you. I'm nothing special and I know it. Nobody has my autograph hanging up in their house. People don't cheer my name when I drive down the street. I can accept that the world doesn't revolve around me. I think that's one major difference between the two of us. It's a little annoying.

Although I'll say he's not the first guy to ever lose a friend over a deer.
                      Last edited by okrattler; 10-28-2019, 08:21 PM.

Comment

This one wins. OP the guy is just an a-hole; life’s too short to give them any time or thought.

Comment

Doesn’t sound like much of a friend...

Comment

He's 37 years old. Acts about 15 though sometimes.

Comment

There is a difference between envy & jealousy...it's either simple as that & your 'friend' cannot communicate due to said ignorance or sounds very insecure. Maybe a combo of both, but no true friend belittles the accomplishments of his amigos.

True friends share their bud's kills be them trophy or not here all the time & are not members...that is what it's about & unfortunately your bud has issues for some reason, but reckon we all got those friends in some capacity.

Look, We accept our friends with all their faults & love them & hope it is returned. Especially in my case, being more guilty in the fault dept so I'm told...it's either that, or you fall out of favor with one another at some point.

Comment

Working...
                              X