Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yankee fans, some of them, may be the lowest form of life on the planet...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yankee fans, some of them, may be the lowest form of life on the planet...

New York Yankees fans watching their team take on the Houston Astros in the American League Championship Series were reportedly mocking pitcher Zack Greinke before the game Thursday night.

Yep most Yankee fans are pretty rude and ruthless.

Comment

I've not met enough yankee fans to formulate an opinion on them as a whole but that's pretty Sh**ty. 2 incidents in 2 games. The only fans i've met are bandwagoners here so I don't pay them any mind.

Comment

New Yorker's have a tendency to be pretty Bombastic.

Comment

Heck they is people who act like that on TBH.

Comment

That’s ok, hold that L Yankees. I’d be pretty anxious down 3-1

Comment

Nothing like making fun of depression and social anxiety disorder!

Comment

Springer and Correa settled the crowd very well last night. Go ASTROS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

That crowd was MIA in the 8th inning last night! I sure hope they win tonight. You'll hear Joe Buck's tears hitting the floor if they win tonight.

Comment

Taunting in baseball has always been pretty harsh, and it's fair to point out that the Yankees fans are quite possibly harder on their own team than they are the visitors. Absolutely raining down boos last night while there were still actually people at the ballpark.

Greinke said he never heard it, but it doesn't surprise me that fans went there. When you hear about a guy that makes tens of millions of dollars to play a game that has had issues in certain places due to stress and anxiety, it's not that hard to envision the home crowd sorta taking that ball and running with it.

Comment

They boo their own players off the field after bad performance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Pot meet kettle.

Comment

No class...

Comment

I'm all for some good ribbing and getting inside of the opposing teams head, but there are two things which are always off limits. Family and medical issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                              Complete BS! I'm sorry you feel that way about your fellow TBH members. Maybe there's a place where you'd feel more comfortable.

Comment

Working...
                              X