Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jj showed what he was about many years ago when he fired the other jj who was a capable and winning coach,,, fired because he would not bow down to jj the owner,, the next couple of season existed on what jimmy had built but once they were gone it was over and continues to be over because of an tyrant who happens to be at the helm of a floundering ship without a captain to run it

Comment

Originally posted by KyleW View Post
      Yep just like they said they were gonna come kick our *** here and got smoked. We can beat them again. Did you not see them last night? Apparently not.

At least Maher got cut. Maybe we can count on field goals and extra points now.

Have you not seen the Cowboys play?? Apparently not.

As bad as Philly looked last night, the Cowboys haven’t looked better and philly managed to win still which the Cowboys can’t seem to do anymore.

Kai has been unemployed most of the season for a reason.

Comment

Winning the NFC East this year is like winning a participation trophy

Comment

Originally posted by xman59 View Post
          jj showed what he was about many years ago when he fired the other jj who was a capable and winning coach,,, fired because he would not bow down to jj the owner,, the next couple of season existed on what jimmy had built but once they were gone it was over and continues to be over because of an tyrant who happens to be at the helm of a floundering ship without a captain to run it
          Jimmy was leaving, he never stayed more than 5 years anywhere, it is well known that he said he was leaving after the second SB. Everybody always talks about how great jimmy was, with an open check book and no salary cap I think a lot of coaches could be really good, the cowboys back ups could have been starter for several other teams.

Comment

I'm checking out until training camp.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
              Jimmy was leaving, he never stayed more than 5 years anywhere, it is well known that he said he was leaving after the second SB. Everybody always talks about how great jimmy was, with an open check book and no salary cap I think a lot of coaches could be really good, the cowboys back ups could have been starter for several other teams.
              Jerry was a much better GM when all it took was money to overcome mistakes.

Comment

[ATTACH]983522[/ATTACH]

Comment

Maybe this week they come out and play. When they control the time of possession and run the ball and the defense has fresh legs they are a decent team. They have been flat the last 4 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
                    Jerry was a much better GM when all it took was money to overcome mistakes.
                    He's a much better GM since Will McClay is in charge of the draft too. If only he was in charge of firing coaches..

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                      Maybe this week they come out and play. When they control the time of possession and run the ball and the defense has fresh legs they are a decent team. They have been flat the last 4 weeks.
                      They will sneak into the playoffs and get torched in the WC round, screwing up their potential top 10 draft pic.....it's the most predictable Cowboys move ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                        They will sneak into the playoffs and get torched in the WC round, screwing up their potential top 10 draft pic.....it's the most predictable Cowboys move ever.

He’s not wrong lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

He's a much better GM since Will McClay is in charge of the draft too. If only he was in charge of firing coaches..
                          I think Will McClay is is co GM , Jerry is basically the tie breaker when they reach a stalemate.

Comment

I’d rather mike than any cfb coach

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                              I’d rather mike than any cfb coach

So would I… But he may not want to work for Jerry…

Comment

So would I… But he may not want to work for Jerry…

He’s predictable.

Comment

Working...
                                X