Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
    Goctha, so you arent really hunting in old mexico

I am really not trying to pile it on. But I think you can see the irony in your sense of security.

I’m confused what’s considered old mexico pretty sure i have to cross the “border” out of “America” with a “passport” please show me an illustration of where “old mexico” begins.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
      Something goes wrong how? Medical? Bad guys?

1. Mexico has a 911 just like us.

2. My phone ( TMobile) has service over 90 percent of Mexico in my area.

3. I have a Military checkpoint less than 4 miles from me.

4. The border bridge is 25 min away ( truck ) or I could walk 4 miles and be at the river's edge.

5. I know my neighboring ranches, the owners and hunters most of which are gringos. ( Hunters )

6. My Debit Card/ Credit Card works just fine in Mexico, you might get Pesos instead of Dollars. There are several machines that will only give dollars. Also notify your bank you'll be in Mexico so if they see a transaction they won't shut your card down.

7. Learn some Spanish. At least a few nouns. If you're gonna play in Mexico it helps to communicate.

Ohhhhh you’re not in “old Mexico” then [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
        Something goes wrong how? Medical? Bad guys?

1. Mexico has a 911 just like us.
        3 Trucks full of heavy armed guys show up to your door.

Your first move is to dial 911?

Genuine question.

Comment

Genuine question.
          No I would walk out and say what's up? Can I help you gentlemen?

The 911 would be more for a Medical emergency, but depending on the Medical condition I would probably just haul *** to the bridge.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

At least 9 members of American family killed in Mexico ambush

Genuine question.

Had it happen before also have had them several times on trail cam, i just hold the gate open for them and waved as they drove through... 14th season

Comment

Some interesting info dating back to this family in the 1920’s to now, the cartels, the many “hits” this family has done/caused, 13 wives and more:

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
                Some interesting info dating back to this family in the 1920’s to now, the cartels, the many “hits” this family has done/caused, 13 wives and more:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ervil_LeBaron

Wow

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                  Wow

X-100

Comment

Some hunters are just too committed,and have learned the ropes, and cant and wont give it up...maybe ever, I don’t see the point of ragging on them when you never lived it, if they ever start grabbing hunters (they know everyone, I assume its from the moment you cross,they like knowing) everyone has time to reconsider, safe travels to all on both sides of the river. I will go cause I love Coupons!

Comment

Originally posted by Farmdog View Post
                      Some hunters are just too committed,and have learned the ropes, and cant and wont give it up...maybe ever, I don’t see the point of ragging on them when you never lived it, if they ever start grabbing hunters (they know everyone, I assume its from the moment you cross,they like knowing) everyone has time to reconsider, safe travels to all on both sides of the river. I will go cause I love Coupons!
                      I love turtles.

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
                        I love turtles.
                        Thats racist.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                          This is exactly the case after researching so far...they did not all die together in one ambush. They were in 3 separate vehicles & all targeted for termination miles apart from what I can tell at this point.

The LeBaron family told the cartels Years ago to go pound sand when they kidnapped one of the sons & would not pay ransom as they were worried about it becoming an epidemic...now look where we are.

BLB is reporting the A.G. of Chihuahua that Los Jaguars sect of Sinaloa Cartel are responsible for the LeBaron Family Massacre but they don't go into a lot of details. I see some investigating & some interesting history coming down the pipeline with this story in days to come. IMO, This was a deliberate slaughter from everything I'm gathering directed at the LeBaron's & there is more behind them that I suspect will give us insight as to 'why'.

Sinaloa & La Linea are fighting over the area.
                          A couple days ago I watched an hour long report from vice on youtube. It was all about this family and the steps they have taken to protect their own.

Must watch

Comment

Mexico hunters are somewhat a cult I guess but its still apples and oranges, its one wife at a time and they are all of age

Comment

Originally posted by Farmdog View Post
                              Mexico hunters are somewhat a cult I guess but its still apples and oranges, its one wife at a time and they are all of age
                              What you sipp'n?.

Comment

Exactly what I expected...this is so common within recent events of simply passing the buck to pacify the masses. I never doubted the early captures were actually the perps who were involved in any manner, much less tossed the lead on the separate incidents. I think the LeBaron family already eluded to this whole early bogus arrest diversions very early on & now the family of those arrested are screaming / being heard finally.

Not sure we'll ever know the nuts & bolts of the story but gotta feeling this story may re-surface in some fashion?? Telling you now, aspects of mexico are going to change dramatically if the whole directive of recognizing current narco traffickers into terrorist organizations in cooperation with the mex govt. On pins & needles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                                Suspects arrested in Le Baron massacre are not from La Linea insists family
                                Chivis Martinez Borderland Beat from Milenio TYGus

They are scapegoats say family, we have never been told why they are arrested, we learned that from the press.

"For the LeBaron a disgrace-For us an injustice"

The relatives of the detainees for allegedly having participated in the massacre of the LeBarón family say they are being judged without foundation.

Although both subjects have a criminal record, their relatives indicate that at no time have they been told that they had anything to do with the multi - homicide of six children and three women from a Mormon community.

This is the phrase with which the Hernández, family of the arrested men, defended those allegedly involved with this crime .

Relatives say the suspects are ranchers and have taken care of their dying father for a year.

In addition, they indicated that they were not informed of the charges and it was through the press that they learned it was I connection of LeBaron massacre.

Sister Becky Hernandez says what happened to the Le Baron’s was a disgrace, and we all want justice, but not just for the LeBarons, justice for all.

“They had nothing to do with the case, the government just needed a scape- goat to close the case.”

Comment

Working...
                                X