Mountain Lions ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
    Coyotes eat deer, too. Out of thousands of pics we see maybe 5 pics of yotes at feeders in a year. We all know yotes aren't rare.
    I see way more than 5

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
      The little 3 male 2 female lion study I mentioned earlier on this thread. One of the females has 3 very healthy 15 month old cubs and the other female has 2 healthy 5 month old cubs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      That's interesting. Do you have a link? I've seen one in East Texas.

Comment

Mountain Lions ??

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
        That's interesting. Do you have a link? I've seen one in East Texas.

Should be a pdf at this link.
        I like to follow a local FB resource page that post photo and video updates. Do you have FB?

Last edited by ladrones; 11-28-2019, 11:51 PM.

Comment

Not near as rare as you think. My dad shot a pig years ago near groveton. Couldn't find it so he called me. I found the sow dead in the creek with a piglet. My girlfriend and I chased the piglet all over the woods trying to catch it, with it squealing the whole time. Finally gave up and went back to the truck. Just as we made the corner in the road a lion made one jump into the road looked straight at us and made one more jump and was gone. Was probably 50 yards away, tail as long as it's body. No doubt what it was. I have heard them scream and got two trail cam pics of a lion in that same general area.
          I also have a friend in shepherd that has seen a mother with 2 good size cubs, several times, along with my son on one occasion. His grandpa lives on the property and regularly gets pics of them.
          Last edited by Allpublic; 11-29-2019, 12:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
            Should be a pdf at this link.
            I like to follow a local FB resource page that post photo and video updates. Do you have FB?

Wow, they did a comprehensive study. Cool animals that move around a lot, thanks for the share

Comment

How does TX track the species?

Comment

Working...
              X