Military and the Holidays!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Military and the Holidays!

Just a reminder for those of us who are enjoying all the Holiday great times.

Our Son is not deployed this year, training recruits at Fort Benning....but we remember the days he was in the Land of Sand while the rest of us were celebrating Thanksgiving and Christmas!

For those of you who have not served, not had family members in Harm's Way, this is a stressful time for those at home praying for their Warriors and wanting them home!

So, think of "them," pray for their safe return...and always be cognizant of those who sacrifice for YOU! We have a LOT of Veteran's on the GS and those who need a helping hand so "just give them a hug" and help if you can please!!

(BEST picture I will always cherish...Our Son arriving on American soil safe and sound from his last deployment!)
    Attached Files

Always brotha!

Comment

I think it is far more stressful for the folks at home than for the deployed military member. I came home from VN where I had spent a year having the time of my life flying helicopters and when I saw my dad, the toll it had taken was so obvious--

Comment

Great reminder Kumathebear. I’ll be praying like always for them and their families during these upcoming holidays. It definitely is a stressful time for them and their families when they are away. Also if you know someone or a family that has someone deployed just thank them and let them know that they are appreciated and you’ll be praying for them. It means a lot to them and their families.

Comment

Working...
        X