Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

kaepernick - Smartest guy around football?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not a fan at all but his gig now is way better than it was. Sit back whine and get paid to do it.

Comment

Glad Nike hitched their wagon to a loser. Great way to promote leaders to young athletes.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
        I have to respectfully disagree.
        Me too.

The moron has mental problems. Why anyone gives him the time of day is beyond me. Hopefully the stupid NFL will finally ignore him after this latest fiasco.

Comment

If you want to be truly anti-Kap check out his squaw. She is a total disappointment to America. Oh, and by the way... great hair Kap!

Comment

Dude was wearing a “ Kunta Kinte” T-shirt. What a coo-coo bird!

Comment

Dude had a lot of venom in his voice. I agree with the Al Sharpton comment, 100%. I was curious why he changed locations of the workout.

Comment

I saw a picture of his from his workout yesterday.

Apparently he skips leg day. Or he was ridin' an ostrich.

Comment

My chance to share FTMFBEB!

Fell better!

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                    Me too.

The moron has mental problems. Why anyone gives him the time of day is beyond me. Hopefully the stupid NFL will finally ignore him after this latest fiasco.
                    He’s on my ignore list - along with the entire NFL at this point. I watch baseball and hockey. The NFL can rot.

Comment

Trump has worked so hard to reduce unemployed that even Kaepernick got an interview.

Comment

Originally posted by GA Bowhunter View Post
                        I saw a picture of his from his workout yesterday.

Apparently he skips leg day. Or he was ridin' an ostrich.
                        HAHAHAHAHA

OP, I agree, hes pretty smart. Don't like the guy's position at all, but got to admit, he's playing all those lib news networks like a fiddle.

Comment

Originally posted by KX500 View Post
                          I gotta hand it to the guy for finding another way to be rich from football.

So find a sponsor (Nike) and bring them enough attention that they have to have you! He has Nike by the balls - how could they part ways with him?

I really wonder what Nike pays him per year? And no practices or getting beat up on 17 Sundays a year.

I think he is smart enough to know he doesn't really want back in the NFL.

Just keep the gravy train rolling as long as possible.
                          regarding NIKE, it's a symbiotic relationship … they both have each other by the balls. Both are making insane amounts of money and laughing all the way to the bank. It's a classic example of a company pandering to its customer base who would rather buy shoes than pay for their own food, rent, car note, cell phone, and monthly bills.

Nike's value is up $26.2B since the Colin Kaepernick endorsement deal 14 months ago , current value is at $146B. Nike is fixing to release the CK signature shoe that was the centerpiece of the agreement deal and is set to be rolled out in December.

The inclusion of a shoe and a Kaepernick branded “Icon” jersey was first reported by Yahoo Sports in 2018, with his footwear rollout speculated to be on track for the 2019 holiday season. Sources told Yahoo Sports this week that Nike is expecting a nationwide release of the shoe early next month as it continues to develop the company’s endorsement strategy around Kaepernick.

If Kaepernick signed the Nike deal promising him 2% of the increased value, that's $50M a year. I smart agent would likely have requested much more than 2%.

https://sports.yahoo.com/nikes-value...150012824.html

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                            Me too.

I don't believe he has mental problems. I give him the time of day because he has rationalized and well thought out points of view. I listen to most people who have this process.

I don't need to agree with you in order to listen. I'll learn something either way.

Comment

Yikes

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                                I don't believe he has mental problems. I give him the time of day because he has rationalized and well thought out points of view. I listen to most people who have this process.
                                Highly debatable...

Comment

Working...
                                X