No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Y’all know that Macies room is either pink or zebra striped. I just did her 9:00 meds and changed her. Well I grabbed the wrong zebra pillow for between her legs. As soon as I covered her up(sign I’m done) she let out a LOUD moan! I had seen I had the wrong pillow as the sheet covered her but she let me know before I could register and react. Lol. She knows what she likes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I laughed a little, don't be messing with the Princess.

Glad y'all are slowing down a little, tell Kade congrats on starting school. Give Macie a hug for us and y'all keep on keeping on!

Comment

Prayers answered but still in our prayers here!!

Comment

Sounds like she is definitely aware of was is going on around her. To me, that's a good sign. Have a wonderful week Miss Macie.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers for Macie.

Comment

Just wanted to say hello to Macie, hope you had a great day

Comment

Little lady knows what she wants. Been away for a while but we’re back. Still praying for Macie & all the other Gardner’s.

Brian hope things slow down so you can have some quality time with the family.

God Bless the Gardner’s!

Comment

Good morning Macie gal, have a great day!

Comment

God evening Macie, hope you have a great and Blessed evening.

God Bless the Gardner’s

Comment

Happy Friday Eve Macie!!! Hope you have had a great week and wish you and your family a blessed weekend.

“There's more fun in hunting with the handicap of the bow than there is in hunting with the sureness of the gun.” -Fred Bear-

Comment

Macie is still chilling out watching tv all day. Lol. Mom on the other hand. Keili went to the we yesterday with stomach pains. They admitted her and have now decided she has a virus. She will be fine, in fact she is already feeling better. Just a inconvenience. On the bright side this will help bring her deductible down so it doesn’t cost as much out of pocket for her to have back surgery. Yes that’s next. She has had all the injections and micro procedures that they can do. She can barely walk at times.

So that all started yesterday. Well today Nurse Theresa was admitted with pancreatitis and gall stones.

When it rains it pours. I’ll update as I get info. Prayers for both of you don’t mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Keili has been home all week. Trying to get back to normal. Theresa just came home. She said she is feeling better. She had her gall bladder removed. So great full that I work for a company that allows us to put family first. I have had to stay home twice this week to stay with Macie. I tell ya, I would rather be setting glass! Macie is a work out in a day.

Tonight I can not seem to get her comfy! And I tell you, that is the most helpless thing I have been through.

Comment

Good morning beautiful Macie, hope you got comfy last night! Brian, you are an inspiration my friend. Love and prayers to all y'all.

Comment

Good morning, Miss Macie and family. Hope ya'll are having a great weekend. Almost time to start the week again.

Comment

Evening Macie. Hope you have a good week.

Praying for you.

God r the Gardner’s!

Comment

Working...
                                X