Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disaster averted!

Comment

Where my mom and sister are buried off of 45 north of Houston they Stole over a hundred. The people that buy them off these low life scum are just as guilty.

Comment

Drama averted!!

Comment

Glad to hear

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            Drama averted!!
            Glad y'all enjoyed it. My sister's were pretty upset about it. I guess I'll just post whats for dinner tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
              Glad y'all enjoyed it. My sister's were pretty upset about it. I guess I'll just post whats for dinner tonight.
              Long John Silver or runny eggs?

What did I win?

Glad to hear it wasn't stolen.

Comment

Grave markers just don't sink. Something is a miss here with them. Thieves usually only steal the bronze flower vase. Clip the chain if it has one and be gone with it. Lugging a marker attached to the stone is not easy to do, very heavy. The only way for it to be pushed underground would be the groundskeeper ran over it with a mower. It is hard to swallow that the ground swallowed it up.

Comment

I am the President of a Historical Cemetery and the thieves love those markers but before you get going on thieves, see if the marker has sunk into the ground....it may be a few inches below the grass...the cemetery folks should be able to probe for it...we have had some as deep as 6" below the grass as rains and ground movement will let them settle....Good Luck...

Comment

Sounds like your sister thought they were at the right grave but was mistaken. Sounds like something my wife would do. Glad to hear everything is good.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post

Burger King or Luby's!!!

Glad it was nothing more than a sinking..

Comment

Originally posted by kurt68 View Post
                        Grave markers just don't sink. Something is a miss here with them. Thieves usually only steal the bronze flower vase. Clip the chain if it has one and be gone with it. Lugging a marker attached to the stone is not easy to do, very heavy. The only way for it to be pushed underground would be the groundskeeper ran over it with a mower. It is hard to swallow that the ground swallowed it up.
                        I was thinking mower or with heavier equipment when going in to dig up another plot.

Comment

Working...
                        X