Metallica in LV… Should I?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Metallica in LV… Should I?

Im not jabbed. Nor will I get jabbed. Im have some immunity thanks due to Omicorn…the latest lab leak Covid strain.

I have been offered a floor ticket to Mighty Met at Allegiant Stadium and a bed on the Strip. Ive never been to see Metallica and my brother is virgin to LV.
    The weekend kicks off on Friday, Feb. 25, 2022 with an unforgettable performance from one of the most influential and successful rock bands in history, Metallica, who will be joined by Greta Van Fleet.

Whereas I havent bought my plane ticket for Feb 25 concert. I was waiting for SCOTUS decision on Bidens mandates…knowing he would go full retard if all measures passed the Court. There was a good ruling for those that oppose the jab and upholding the Constitution. So off Ill go on a plane no Las
    Vegas.

Whereas I cant figure if the Allegiant Stadium requires a jab for the concert. Allegiamts website each event is supposed to be evaluated… and with respect to Nevada Governors Emergency Directive 049.

Which states, that regardless of jab status that a mask must be worn.

Whereas, The NFL Raiders require the jab but no mask.

Ive called Allegiants landline and its just a voicemail hell that refers to the Allegiant website. I dont care enough to attempt to lie as to jab status.

So…since Allegiant says everyone must wear a mask regardless of jab status that means nonjabbers are accepted? Its past time to get my plane ticket.

What says the Green Screen?
    Thanks for your guidance.
    God bless!

This is all that came up while I was searching tickets. Looks like mask are required but no jab according to this.
    Attached Files

Comment

Go if you get the chance. I really doubt there'll be any mask police at the concert.

Comment

I went to a hockey game in Vegas in December. No vax card required and no mask police in the crowd. They don’t care!

Comment

If you got an ounce of "I like Metallica" in you, go!

They've been around forever so they got concerts down to a T. They rock live.

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post

This! Great show no matter if you like them or not.

Comment

I love Metallica. Vegas sucks these days. Tough call. It would be a no go for me.

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post

Bingeaux!!! [emoji298][emoji106][emoji298]
                I hit Vegas tomorrow actually.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Should you? No, and here’s why: As I assume you did, I grew up listening to the great bands of the 70s and 80s, music that they now refer as “classic rock.” While I continue to contend that this was the greatest era in rock music, I am not an advocate of reliving the past. Tempos are maddeningly slower, voices are disturbingly weak with gaps in their clarity, and guitars balance precariously on protruding bellies that sit on top of an a** that was lost in the mileau of the “Sex, Drugs, and Rock-and-Roll” era.

There’s a saying, “You can never go home again.” When you do, your “trip” always ends in disappointment and the startling realization that you, along with your favorite icons of the past, are making that slow, inexorable march toward death.

Save yourself the disappointment...and the money. Stay home.
                  Last edited by ThisLadyHunts; 01-18-2022, 08:25 PM.

Comment

It's Metallica, save your money and gamble it while in Vegas. Even if you lose it will be a better time than seeing the Napter killers.

Comment

Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                        Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                        I knew you would be along to clean this up

Comment

Seen them several times, one of my top 3 bands and they rock!!
                          I wouldn't go now, they are not the same band I cut my teeth on.
                          Journey the same way, after the last concert I realized I was never gonna go to another one.
                          Not to mention all the stupid mixed in nowadays.
                          I can't imagine a concert where I'm screaming and singing, in a mask .
                          Here's to 0 mask nazis and you having a blast !
                          Vegas, never again .

Comment

I 100% would.... You only live once.

Comment

Whereas, plan to go if you want to go.

Whereas buy travel insurance should you not be able to attend.

Comment

Working...
                              X