Cover Solar Panel Setups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cover Solar Panel Setups

Do you all have any part lists/guides for external solar and battery setups for covert cameras? I need to replace some of mine, the panels are dead after years of use. Figured I’d just replace everything and rebuild so I won’t have to mess with it for a while. These cameras are an feed stations and get 100-200 pictures a day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This looks like the simplest option https://www.herd360.com/products/sol...-trail-cameras

Comment

Following. Looking for something better than the covert panels

Comment

Try the Reaktor panel from elusive wildlife. It has a built in battery pack in the solar panel so all you do is plug it into the camera and go, no batteries needed in the camera.

We are using these on Coverts and Tactacams at our lease. Just be sure that you use the 6 volt output for the Covert.

led hunting lighting for hog and predator hunting, makers of the best hunting lights available the Kill Light®, XLR 100, XLR 252, XLR 250, HD Series, 250HD, 500HD, 750HD, Outfitter, Sportsman, piglet light, feeder lights, gun lights, bow lights, blood tracking lights, led lights, hunting

Comment

Spartan Battery box, 10w panel and 12v battery

Thank me later

Comment

i need it too!
            what works?

Comment

Yall are having problems with the Coverts solar panels? I have 6 and three are 4 years old in February. No issues so far.

Comment

Bunch of folks I know as well as myself (I have 6 in the field) use these for both Coverts and Reveal...
                Caution: Reveals are 12 Volt... coverts are 6 volt... This panel will work for both and comes with plug and play cables...

Comment

Slick
                  If this has a built in battery, what do you put in the camers body? rechargeable or or regular?

Comment

No batteries in the camera on Covert. You CAN put batteries in the Reveal X's, but not necessary. Coverts do not have that option.

Comment

Originally posted by yotethumper View Post
                      This looks like the simplest option https://www.herd360.com/products/sol...-trail-cameras

I have this one and it works fantastic

Comment

Originally posted by Dave W View Post
                        Slick
                        If this has a built in battery, what do you put in the camers body? rechargeable or or regular?

Rechargeable but batteries are not needed to power them if external source is used. Although I do always run rechargeable batts in all of them.

Comment

Originally posted by kc5rkg View Post
                          Try the Reaktor panel from elusive wildlife. It has a built in battery pack in the solar panel so all you do is plug it into the camera and go, no batteries needed in the camera.

We are using these on Coverts and Tactacams at our lease. Just be sure that you use the 6 volt output for the Covert.

https://elusivewildlife.com/shop/hun...ower-pack.html
                          These work great. They send you every cable imaginable to fit about any camera you want.

Comment

Home >Lights >Feeder Lights >Kill Light® REAKTOR™ Universal Solar Power Pack **ON BACKORDER UNTIL APRIL 2022*

Comment

Working...
                            X